Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

What openbor you prefer: Double dragon,battletoads or final fight !? by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:15:27 pm]

what are your favorite games OpenBOR?! by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:09:46 pm]

Post Some Awesome Videos by maxman
[December 07, 2012, 05:51:39 pm]

Can @cmd playmusic "aaaa" 1 also increse music sound ? by BeasTie
[December 07, 2012, 05:24:38 pm]

Streets of Rage: Silent Storm by mtrain
[December 07, 2012, 03:45:05 pm]

Site will be down for maintenance on 12/8/2012 thru 12/10/2012 by Damon Caskey
[December 07, 2012, 07:42:42 am]

Cancelled SOR 3d Remake by riccochet
[December 07, 2012, 03:58:33 am]

Dungeon Fighter: B.O.R. by msmalik681
[December 07, 2012, 03:24:27 am]

[TUTORIAL] How to create 4 Games of OpenBOR in 1 CD (650 MB) by magggas
[December 06, 2012, 09:46:25 pm]

custknife by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 09:34:09 pm]

blockfx help by B.Kardi
[December 06, 2012, 04:09:14 pm]

street of age 4 hd by corradlo
[December 06, 2012, 01:41:36 pm]

ClaFan - Classic Fantasy ver 1.17 by soniczxblade
[December 06, 2012, 05:01:20 am]

Bug Archive by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 02:00:44 am]

"Bio-Doom" and "Gears of Doom" by BulletBob
[December 05, 2012, 10:07:21 pm]

Contra Locked 'N' Loaded v2 by Bloodbane
[December 05, 2012, 09:39:43 pm]

Downloadable OpenBoR Manual by BeasTie
[December 05, 2012, 08:31:24 pm]

Having trouble testing changes by B.Kardi
[December 05, 2012, 03:05:53 pm]

DragonBall Absalon by msmalik681
[December 05, 2012, 02:52:13 pm]

[Hi-Res] Swamp by Vibrant
[December 05, 2012, 10:47:14 am]

• Dot Guests: 8
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Poll

Nuevo Openbor

Nuevo Openbor
Nuevo Openbor

Author Topic: Nuevo Openbor Double Dragon 3 "The Dragon Stone"  (Read 31926 times)

Offline Hammertime

Re: Nuevo Openbor Double Dragon 3 "The Dragon Stone"
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2011, 01:55:12 pm »
You don't have to put a .pak-file together, that would be just extra effort for both of us (you had to upload it to an external hoster and I had to download it again). I was just asking if you mind if I packed and uploaded it here - obviously not so exspect the game to be up within the next hours.

Offline alemasper

« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2011, 05:20:33 pm »
no entiendo mucho ingles estoy usando el traductor.
Si tu pregunta es si tu quieres subir mi juego a lavalit ?
tu tienes mi permiso subelo .muchas gracias ;D

I do not understand much English I'm using the translator.
If your question is if you want to raise my game to lavalit?
you have my permission to upload it. thank you very much ;D

Offline Die_In_Fire

• Where eagles dare!
« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2011, 07:34:08 pm »
Holas Alep!

Quiz?s no te resulta la subida porque el archivo pesa mucho y seguramente por lo mismo demora mucho en subir despu?s que apretas "Save", no estoy seguro, pero quiz?s cuando se queda "trabado" quiz?s est? realmente subiendo.

si ya de frent?n no sube, deber?as preguntarle a alg?n moderador.

Y s?, Hammertime te dec?a que ya que no hab?as subido tu mod a lavalit en formato .pak, y si no te importaba, ?l lo pod?a subir por ti.

Yo lo baj? de megaupload, le dar? una probada hoy  ;)

I just explained Alepmaster some stuff on spanish to clarify him what some others said.
Hammewrtime, he meant that he will put a .pak version that works with psp, not that will upload a .pak together with an unpaked version as the same upload (it just was a bad translation).

Offline Hammertime

« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2011, 08:50:45 pm »
Thanks for translating but I hadn't thought that he wanted to pak a pak-file together with the unpacked version in the same upload but just creating a pak-file and uploading that to an external hoster as a single file. For me putting a file together is just the same as creating a pak-file.  :)

However, I was finally able to create a working pak-file and it can be downloaded here now.

Just some final questions: In the description I called it "A heavenly altered version of the original Double Dragon 3: The Dragon Stone aka Double Dragon Revolution 3 - almost a new game.". Is that correct or is this really a new game built from scratch with just the same setting? I can change the description then. And also it would be good if alemasper could provide some screenshots for the download section.

Would be grateful if you could translate the latter part again, Die_In_Fire.  :)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 11:31:20 pm by Hammertime »

Offline Die_In_Fire

• Where eagles dare!
« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2011, 12:05:26 am »
Hammertime, as you are uploaded the mod to Lavalit, I think it would be quicker if you put the screenshots, about the description, I still do not play the mod so I don't know. Maybe He only took some chars from DDR 3. Don't know if its a "altered/hacked" version of DDR 3 or a new game with chars from that mod.

Alepmaster: Maybe you want to send some screenshots to Hammertime for your mod's description, as he said, it's already on the downloads section. Maybe you want to change the mod description too.

Alepmaster: Quiz?s quieras enviarles capturas de pantalla a Hammertime para la descripci?n de tu mod, como ?l poste?, ya est? disponible en la secci?n downloads. Quiz?s quieras cambiar la descripci?n. Por mi parte, ahora voy a jugar tu mod  :cheers!:

Offline alemasper

« Reply #125 on: February 26, 2011, 02:31:33 pm »
  Hola Die_In_Fire muchas gracias por la traduccion y todo lo que hicistes posible por mi.Bueno les explico brevemente lo que le dije a GABO HANZO cuando tome como base su mod del DDR 3.
Yo siempre he sido fans de la saga DDR que fue mi primer juego de peleas callejeras .
Yo no sabia nada de openbor hasta que vi la version que hizo Hanzo  :applauding:, que es como me hubiera gustado que fuese el arcade con esos diseños de personajes como las versiones anteriores.
Asi que como yo no entendia nada de esto abri el pak par4a ver como funcionaba , y asi fui aprendiendo y fui modificando cosas y haciendo mi propio juego que en la parte de los creditos en el juego le agradezco a HANZO y MRQ por haber aprendido mucho de sus mods y mis msa sinceros respetos por usar sus sprites.
Bueno es un pequeño resumen de lo sucedido y quise mantener el mismo nombre por respeto a su autor que en la version del DDR4 que estoy realizando HANZO es el 4 dragon q se une al equipo Lee.
Perdon si en algun momento se sintieron ofendidos por tomar su mod como base , mi intencion solo era de aprender a programar mi juego y con respecto a la version de HANZO me perecio espectacular , asi es como deberia ser el arcade  :applauding: ;)
LAS DESCRIPCIONES DEL JUEGO QUE HICE SON:
4 Attack buttons
3 Player cooperative mode
1 Training mode
2 Adventure mode
8 Missions
5 Different weapons
10 Freespecials
1 Fatality Special power
2 Attacks cooperative
1 Stage selection mode
Game cover
Move list

Tambien le puse fuera de la carpeta DATA un video que me parecio muy bueno de Egipto para que lo vean

Die_In_Fire Hi thank you very much for the translation and everything you did mi.Bueno possible briefly explain what they told GABO HANZO when draw from its mod of DDR 3.
I've always been fans of the saga that was my first DDR game fights.
I do not know anything about OpenBOR until I saw the version that made Hanzo: applauding: that is how I would have liked it to be the arcade with those character designs as previous versions.
So, as I did not understand any of this opened the pak PAR4 see how it works, and so I learned and I was changing things and making my own game on the part of the credits in the game and I thank HANZO MRQ to have learned much of their mods and my sincere respects msa for using his sprites.
Well it is a brief summary of what happened and wanted to keep the same name out of respect for its author that the version of DDR4 I'm doing HANZO q is the 4 dragon Lee joins the team.
Sorry if at any time resented for taking the mod as a base, my only intention was to learn to program my game and with respect to the version of HANZO spectacular perished me, this is how it should be the arcade: applauding:;)
DESCRIPTIONS OF THE GAME I MADE ARE:
4 Attack buttons
3 Player cooperative mode
1 Training mode
2 Adventure mode
8 Missions
5 Different Weapons
10 Freespecials
1 Fatality Special power
2 Attacks cooperative
1 Stage selection mode
Game cover
Move list

I also put out a video the DATA folder that I found very good in Egypt to be seen
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 03:11:45 pm by alemasper »

Offline alemasper

« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2011, 03:07:13 pm »
ACA LES MANDO DE NUEVO LAS IMAGENES

Offline alemasper

« Reply #127 on: February 26, 2011, 03:13:23 pm »
Este es la del titulo

Offline alemasper

« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2011, 03:17:56 pm »
Hola Hammertime si tu quieres hacer mi version del juego para PSP no hay ningun problema , tienes todo mi permiso , asi otras personas podran jugarlo tambien .
Despues que lo logres subelo a LAVALIT , MUCHAS GRACIAS UN ABRAZO

Hello Hammertime if you want to do my version of the game for PSP there is no problem, you have my permission, so other people can play too.
After you make it upload it to LAVALIT, THANK YOU A HUG

Offline Hammertime

« Reply #129 on: February 26, 2011, 06:39:09 pm »
I don't have a PSP, only a XBox, I had just created a pak-file anyway and hope it will run on PSP, Wii and so on... This has also already been uploaded yesterday, Ive added your feature list and your screenshots to the description now. Thanks for providing these.

Offline alemasper

« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2011, 09:05:30 pm »
ok muchas gracias a ti Hammertime por todo lo que hicistes por mi amigo. ;)
quisiera hacerte una pregunta , he bajado muchos programas para capturar el juego y luego subirlo a youtube y en todos me pasa lo mismo , el video sale perfecto pero no tiene sonido , ya probe tocando todo y no pasa nada sigue igual .
El uitimo que baje es el Windowsoot y pasa lo mismo se graba sin sonido ,no se que hacer .Tu podrias explicarme que sucede? :eyebrow_action:
muchas gracias y disculpa las molestias

ok Hammertime you thank you very much for everything you did for my friend. ;)
I would like to ask you a question, I have lost many programs to capture the game and then upload it to youtube and all feel the same, the video goes perfect but no sound, probe and touching everything and nothing happens as usual.
The latter trade is Windowsoot go down and feel the same without sound recording, not to do. You could tell me what happens?  :eyebrow_action:
thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience

Offline Hammertime

« Reply #131 on: February 26, 2011, 09:45:25 pm »
Im'm sorry, but I have never tried to capture a video of something running on my PC so I have absolutely no idea.

Offline Groiser

« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2011, 12:10:25 am »
ok muchas gracias a ti Hammertime por todo lo que hicistes por mi amigo. ;)
quisiera hacerte una pregunta , he bajado muchos programas para capturar el juego y luego subirlo a youtube y en todos me pasa lo mismo , el video sale perfecto pero no tiene sonido , ya probe tocando todo y no pasa nada sigue igual .
El uitimo que baje es el Windowsoot y pasa lo mismo se graba sin sonido ,no se que hacer .Tu podrias explicarme que sucede? :eyebrow_action:
muchas gracias y disculpa las molestias

ok Hammertime you thank you very much for everything you did for my friend. ;)
I would like to ask you a question, I have lost many programs to capture the game and then upload it to youtube and all feel the same, the video goes perfect but no sound, probe and touching everything and nothing happens as usual.
The latter trade is Windowsoot go down and feel the same without sound recording, not to do. You could tell me what happens?  :eyebrow_action:
thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience

Hola amigo Alepmaster en caso de hacer capturas de video con sonido incluido te recomiendo el Camtasia Studio yo a?n no lo prob? pero tengo algunos amigos que lo suelen usar para hacer subidas de tutoriales a youtube y vimeo  ;)

Hi friend Alepmaster if you capture video with sound including Camtasia Studio you recommend I have not tried it but I have some friends who are often used to make increases tutorials on youtube and vimeo;)

Offline alemasper

« Reply #133 on: February 27, 2011, 09:35:05 am »
ok gracias por contestarme ,ahora voy a bajar el programa y luego les aviso que paso .Muchas gracias ;D

ok thanks for answering, now I download the program and then they notice what has happened. Thank you ;D

Offline Die_In_Fire

• Where eagles dare!
« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2011, 09:29:33 pm »
I liked your mod!!! it has ton of moves and the running animation is more smooth than Gabo Hanzo's.

still didn't finished (it is hard!!!). But it seems that you took a lot of time doing the stages, they have lot of decorations/holes/platforms... and good edts too. just some small detaiils like the big drum (from the traditional bor I think).

just had some hard times with holes because often I can't see them until it's too late  :laughing:

its a good mod!!

Perdon si en algun momento se sintieron ofendidos por tomar su mod como base , mi intencion solo era de aprender a programar mi juego
ahh no debes preocuparte por eso, no creo que a ellos les importe, y despu?s de todo, todos aprendemos a hacer mods alterando uno ya existente.

0%

mighty
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal