Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

What openbor you prefer: Double dragon,battletoads or final fight !? by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:15:27 pm]

what are your favorite games OpenBOR?! by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:09:46 pm]

Post Some Awesome Videos by maxman
[December 07, 2012, 05:51:39 pm]

Can @cmd playmusic "aaaa" 1 also increse music sound ? by BeasTie
[December 07, 2012, 05:24:38 pm]

Streets of Rage: Silent Storm by mtrain
[December 07, 2012, 03:45:05 pm]

Site will be down for maintenance on 12/8/2012 thru 12/10/2012 by Damon Caskey
[December 07, 2012, 07:42:42 am]

Cancelled SOR 3d Remake by riccochet
[December 07, 2012, 03:58:33 am]

Dungeon Fighter: B.O.R. by msmalik681
[December 07, 2012, 03:24:27 am]

[TUTORIAL] How to create 4 Games of OpenBOR in 1 CD (650 MB) by magggas
[December 06, 2012, 09:46:25 pm]

custknife by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 09:34:09 pm]

blockfx help by B.Kardi
[December 06, 2012, 04:09:14 pm]

street of age 4 hd by corradlo
[December 06, 2012, 01:41:36 pm]

ClaFan - Classic Fantasy ver 1.17 by soniczxblade
[December 06, 2012, 05:01:20 am]

Bug Archive by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 02:00:44 am]

"Bio-Doom" and "Gears of Doom" by BulletBob
[December 05, 2012, 10:07:21 pm]

Contra Locked 'N' Loaded v2 by Bloodbane
[December 05, 2012, 09:39:43 pm]

Downloadable OpenBoR Manual by BeasTie
[December 05, 2012, 08:31:24 pm]

Having trouble testing changes by B.Kardi
[December 05, 2012, 03:05:53 pm]

DragonBall Absalon by msmalik681
[December 05, 2012, 02:52:13 pm]

[Hi-Res] Swamp by Vibrant
[December 05, 2012, 10:47:14 am]

• Dot Guests: 7
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: World Heroes Supreme Justice (Pc,Linux,Mac only)  (Read 10825 times)

Offline nedflandeurse

• A.K.A. NED
Re: World Heroes Supreme Justice (PC,LINUX,MAC only)
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2012, 04:28:54 am »
Even with the small limitations everybody pointed out, this mod is still one of my fav. Easily in my top 3!
Take care Maggas!
Thanks for the little update ! ;)

Offline ryomaneo

• packegedgeneration
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2012, 08:10:09 am »
 ;) This Game is awesome i love the graphics the gameplay feels so orginal and the designs of the levels actually feels like an aracde edition of world heroes which is the most amazing thing about this mod it doesent look cheap either so excellent job right there. Only thing that needs improving is the story its way to short and jumps right in the game with out letting you know more info about whats going on the reason why there traveling back in time and why they were in a hurry apart from that amazing job and it could have had some block attacks for each charecter as well. >:D

Offline skeletor-ex

• Remind me to kick Capcom in the face...!
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2012, 12:30:57 pm »
Maaann...! This game is SERIOUS! I love the tight controls. I also love how it still feels like your playing WH2, yet it's a beat em up. Only problem I'd say I have with this game is that Janne is nowhere to be found... :( Maybe she could have her own game in her own time period... Anyway, other than that, this pretty much just became my favorite game in my collection! The amount of keester that you can kick in this game is ridiculous! All character have their highlights, but Shura just plain wup's A$$!  :cheers!: And M.Power is practically a god in the right hands...! All in all GREAT JOB!!  :applauding:

Offline maxman

• I'm a slowpoke in speed.
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2012, 09:11:42 am »
Congratulations, my friend!!! :cheers!: You have accomplished your mod very well! I have one word to say about your mod: AWESOME!!! :cheers!: I love the gameplay and the graphics. They all come together very well. :) The gameplay looks very natural in the eyes and the graphics is so much fitting and neat, it's like you're playing an old school game in an arcade (and on consoles). The game is short, but quite fun. You made the fun factor really interesting. ;D The fun factor is flawless IMO. ;) I love how you did with the rest.

There is only one problem I found after I lost one last life using Muscle Power during the confrontation with the last boss. After I completed the game, I went to New Game and chose Muscle Power from the very start all the way without losing a life to select character (I lost a few lives without selecting a character) until I got timed out while I had only one life left confronting him. After I got timed out, sadly, Muscle Power is not with the regular ones under the selecting area. I was looking for him but he's not in it. So I ended up using Hanzo to give a last boss a blow to the end with a helicopter attack, which I don't know what to call it.

I don't know if I could have permission from you for having one or some bosses to make him/them be as playable characters for update I think since you can't update due to your rest. Anyone of us can make some updates on this for you and others if you need rest. :)

Man, this mod makes me wanna go back to playing the World Heroes games 'cause I've not played them for years. I missed playing them though. I always used Hanzo and kept throwing any opponents. At that time, I wasn't too good in playing fighting games as a kid. :laughing: Also, I played one of the World Heroes arcades, but I forgot which one, either it was Jet or Perfect. I think I'll find out. Plus, I had a magazine showing World Heroes Jet or Perfect (I forgot which one too). I personally wanted to play that game but sadly my dad couldn't afford a Neo Geo system for me. I think owning SNES and Genesis was enough. :P

Well, my friend. You deserve to take a break from modding after one and a half years of work while sacrificing real life stuff. No need to update if you don't want to. Anyways, I really wish you luck on what you have in real life. Be healthy. Stay alive. And be safe on whatever you're doing. Good luck, my friend. :cheers!:

EDIT: magggas, never mind that problem I mentioned above. I played your mod last night after continuing where I left off. I think the problem for the secret character (Muscle Power) not appearing in the selecting area after you lose, is that you continue where you left off (using him), not starting from the new game. Sorry for not being specific with my post. Today, I just started new game mode using Muscle Power for testing the select. It appears that he's in the selecting area with the regulars. Now I learned about the selecting thing after losing lives.

EDIT2: I realized now that the engine is the problem, not the mod itself. I don't blame you, magggas. I think there must be a problem with the selecting thing mostly when you continue where you left off. Shame on the engine itself. I don't mean to be rude, but it's just that one problem I found.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 10:21:53 pm by maxman »
Dragon Duo (W.I.P./Outdated demo (2010 version)) (in progress)
Captain Commando (in progress)
Unelmia: Dreamers' Fate (collaborating with contress/taskmaster) (in progress)

Best OpenBOR mods:Spoiler
1. World Heroes Supreme Justice
2. Golden Axe Myth
3. Art of Fighting: Beats of Rage Remix III
4. A Tale of Vengeance
5. Valdivia Ransom City (demo)
6. Sega Brawlers Megamix
7. Super Fightin Spirit
8. Angel-0

Offline magggas

« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2012, 04:27:49 pm »
I don't know if I could have permission from you for having one or some bosses to make him/them be as playable characters for update I think since you can't update due to your rest. Anyone of us can make some updates on this for you and others if you need rest. :)

No,there is no permission for such updates.
Just accept the game how it is people.

Offline Mr.Q!

• The Godfather of Modding
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2012, 11:50:00 pm »
I must say this is this year best OpenBOR mod so far IMHO :)

Fast, balanced & fair, not rushed. Newbies please take some notes!

Congratulations magggas!

Offline BeasTie

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2012, 02:17:06 am »
Agreed. :thumbs_up:

Offline magggas

« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2012, 02:38:17 pm »
Thank very much guys,i´m really glad you like it  :cheers!:

I´m still wonder why the new completed mods does not shown in lavalits frond page for long time now :hmm:

Offline darknior

« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2012, 05:40:39 pm »
I´m still wonder why the new completed mods does not shown in lavalits frond page for long time now :hmm:

Yes ... it is so bad :(
If we don't go to the forum, we think the site is dead :(

Offline Hardak

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2012, 12:22:54 am »
Very fun game! Works perfectly on my Xbox, than a lot!

Offline law56kerz

« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2012, 01:17:09 pm »
The management, or person of charge of updating the front page should take action so that the community doesn't die and so great mods like this are showcased.

I hope someone in this site management reads this and take action so that we and others curious about, or not even knowing about openbor can see the great community and games that are created.

Offline Damon Caskey

• The Gorge
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2012, 02:17:02 pm »
I think you guys are being a bit dramatic there with the whole community dying thing. It's just a matter of having enough time to do it; there is a lot more to running this place than ya think. When I get a chance I'll put it up.

DC
OpenBOR Wiki.

Coming Soon:
Spoiler
Fatal Fury Chronicals

Offline law56kerz

« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2012, 02:35:35 pm »
My intention wasn't to be dramatic, I've just been in the retro-gaming scene for a long time. I've seen sites and communities come and go. Interest is spurred by things that are easily visible.

When people happen to come across this site in curiosity or randomness, they might pass on by seeing the last update was a year ago.

I thank you for this website and hard work, I just hope that the frontpage gets updated.

I don't want to distract from the topic of this great mod, this is all i had to say on the subject. Let us get on topic.

Thankyou

Offline elden4

« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2012, 03:55:56 am »
one of the best mod ever played!

Offline vevil

« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2012, 04:48:41 pm »
Awesome mod...thanks @magggas. :)

0%

mighty
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal