Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

What openbor you prefer: Double dragon,battletoads or final fight !? by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:15:27 pm]

what are your favorite games OpenBOR?! by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:09:46 pm]

Post Some Awesome Videos by maxman
[December 07, 2012, 05:51:39 pm]

Can @cmd playmusic "aaaa" 1 also increse music sound ? by BeasTie
[December 07, 2012, 05:24:38 pm]

Streets of Rage: Silent Storm by mtrain
[December 07, 2012, 03:45:05 pm]

Site will be down for maintenance on 12/8/2012 thru 12/10/2012 by Damon Caskey
[December 07, 2012, 07:42:42 am]

Cancelled SOR 3d Remake by riccochet
[December 07, 2012, 03:58:33 am]

Dungeon Fighter: B.O.R. by msmalik681
[December 07, 2012, 03:24:27 am]

[TUTORIAL] How to create 4 Games of OpenBOR in 1 CD (650 MB) by magggas
[December 06, 2012, 09:46:25 pm]

custknife by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 09:34:09 pm]

blockfx help by B.Kardi
[December 06, 2012, 04:09:14 pm]

street of age 4 hd by corradlo
[December 06, 2012, 01:41:36 pm]

ClaFan - Classic Fantasy ver 1.17 by soniczxblade
[December 06, 2012, 05:01:20 am]

Bug Archive by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 02:00:44 am]

"Bio-Doom" and "Gears of Doom" by BulletBob
[December 05, 2012, 10:07:21 pm]

Contra Locked 'N' Loaded v2 by Bloodbane
[December 05, 2012, 09:39:43 pm]

Downloadable OpenBoR Manual by BeasTie
[December 05, 2012, 08:31:24 pm]

Having trouble testing changes by B.Kardi
[December 05, 2012, 03:05:53 pm]

DragonBall Absalon by msmalik681
[December 05, 2012, 02:52:13 pm]

[Hi-Res] Swamp by Vibrant
[December 05, 2012, 10:47:14 am]

• Dot Guests: 7
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Vanguard Princess (+Download)(+How To Rip Sprites)  (Read 12529 times)

Offline MasterExploder

• You spin me right round, baby, right round
    • THE TWITTER!
Re: Vanguard Princess (+Download)(+How To Rip Sprites)
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2009, 01:57:20 pm »

Also, the purple 'vagina' is apparently a sticker. Luna's supposed to be poor, and apparently panties are a rich girl luxury. Slightly odd, but I've seen stranger backstories. I think.

Ehhhhh... I got nothing. Only in Japan...

edit: and I may just have to join the 'must make mod out of this' group. After my current project. Maybe. I've been getting way too many ideas for mods lately. Trying to stay focused on one project is getting increasingly difficult.

I hear you, I'm working on two mods at the moment, and I've started gathering resources for a third. It's hard to mod when you're too ADD to settle on a single project, but I can't help it man!

Offline vies

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2009, 02:04:06 pm »
Ehhhhh... I got nothing. Only in Japan...

Hahah, agreed. If this guy was looking to take fanservice to a new level, he definitely accomplished that.

I hear you, I'm working on two mods at the moment, and I've started gathering resources for a third. It's hard to mod when you're too ADD to settle on a single project, but I can't help it man!

Hah, luckily I don't seem to have the ADD problem. I'm pretty well set on working on just one project at a time, but I do have one on hold while I work on my current project. I just get so bored at work I can't help but come up with ideas/stories I want to add to mods. Hell, I've already got ideas for a mod based around this game. At least it helps the day go by faster I guess. ;D

Offline MasterExploder

• You spin me right round, baby, right round
    • THE TWITTER!
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2009, 02:44:49 pm »
Hah, luckily I don't seem to have the ADD problem. I'm pretty well set on working on just one project at a time, but I do have one on hold while I work on my current project.

When I first started, I was determined to stay focused on one project. But unfortunately, both projects are so appealing to me I'm juggling both at the moment. Once I get farther in development I'll probably focus one just one (I've already got in mind which one that will likely be). And, while this might just be my competitiveness coming out, I'd love to show off some of my more original ideas before another modder comes up with the same idea and puts in it their own project. :laughing:

Anyway, the work you're putting in your present mod looks pretty demanding, so it's great to see you're still focused on it.

I just get so bored at work I can't help but come up with ideas/stories I want to add to mods. Hell, I've already got ideas for a mod based around this game. At least it helps the day go by faster I guess. ;D

If I got payed for every hour I spent daydreaming, I would of made enough to retire before middle school...

Offline vies

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2009, 12:45:24 pm »
Heh, I may actually end up doing a little juggling act of my own now that I've looked at some of the VP sprites and gotten more ideas. I'd just need to find some more stage sets that the sprites would fit well on(only 7 different stages in the game doesn't give one too much to work with). Of course, the guy that wrote the ripping program HAD to set it up so the sprites end up on a black background. Hopefully it'll only be an issue with Luna, but Yui might be an issue too with her leggings.

Anyway, it's not so much demanding as tedious. At least, now that I have the base design down. The gloves can be a bit tricky(Mina wears that big archer's gauntlet on one arm, meaning I have to trim it down in most frames so she doesn't end up with one oversized arm), but that aside it's not too bad.

Oh yeah, and the stage rips seem to be corrupted FW. I did rip them myself last night, but forgot to see about uploading them somewhere. I can do that later this evening if you want(or just don't feel like doing it again yourself haha).

Offline Fish

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2009, 02:11:21 pm »
Thank's for this post.
I've found another link to  NTLEA_086_BETA  (click Spoiler)
Spoiler

0%

mighty
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal