Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

What openbor you prefer: Double dragon,battletoads or final fight !? by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:15:27 pm]

what are your favorite games OpenBOR?! by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:09:46 pm]

Post Some Awesome Videos by maxman
[December 07, 2012, 05:51:39 pm]

Can @cmd playmusic "aaaa" 1 also increse music sound ? by BeasTie
[December 07, 2012, 05:24:38 pm]

Streets of Rage: Silent Storm by mtrain
[December 07, 2012, 03:45:05 pm]

Site will be down for maintenance on 12/8/2012 thru 12/10/2012 by Damon Caskey
[December 07, 2012, 07:42:42 am]

Cancelled SOR 3d Remake by riccochet
[December 07, 2012, 03:58:33 am]

Dungeon Fighter: B.O.R. by msmalik681
[December 07, 2012, 03:24:27 am]

[TUTORIAL] How to create 4 Games of OpenBOR in 1 CD (650 MB) by magggas
[December 06, 2012, 09:46:25 pm]

custknife by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 09:34:09 pm]

blockfx help by B.Kardi
[December 06, 2012, 04:09:14 pm]

street of age 4 hd by corradlo
[December 06, 2012, 01:41:36 pm]

ClaFan - Classic Fantasy ver 1.17 by soniczxblade
[December 06, 2012, 05:01:20 am]

Bug Archive by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 02:00:44 am]

"Bio-Doom" and "Gears of Doom" by BulletBob
[December 05, 2012, 10:07:21 pm]

Contra Locked 'N' Loaded v2 by Bloodbane
[December 05, 2012, 09:39:43 pm]

Downloadable OpenBoR Manual by BeasTie
[December 05, 2012, 08:31:24 pm]

Having trouble testing changes by B.Kardi
[December 05, 2012, 03:05:53 pm]

DragonBall Absalon by msmalik681
[December 05, 2012, 02:52:13 pm]

[Hi-Res] Swamp by Vibrant
[December 05, 2012, 10:47:14 am]

• Dot Guests: 4
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Contra Locked 'N' Loaded v2  (Read 2243 times)

Offline dog

Re: Contra Locked 'N' Loaded v2
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2012, 01:09:07 pm »
oye Bloodbane, buena idea de hacer 2 rutas Robots x Aliens me recordo bastante a contra hard corps de sega, saludos gran trabajo.  ;D ;D ;D

traductor

Bloodbane hey, good idea to make 2 routes Aliens Robots x contra hard corps quite reminded me of sega, Greetings great job.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline toviciao

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2012, 05:32:39 am »
Mil gracias por crear un juego demoledor, Contra es todo un clasico y cada entrega es letal.

Jugue anteriormente a su versión demo 3 que incluia unos cuatro personajes y me encanto. Ahora he bajado esta definitiva v2, pero tengo un problema y es que cuando va a cargar la primera pantalla se cierra el open bor y ya lo he intentado con diferentes versiones, pero no hay manera de poder jugarlo. Sabes usted porque puede ser? Gracias por estos sueños reales

Traduction

Thank you for creating a devastating game, Contra is a classic and every delivery is lethal.

I played the demo version prior to March which included about four characters and I loved it. Now I have lost this final v2, but I have a problem is that when you are loading the first screen closes the open edge and I've tried with different versions, but there's no way to play it. You know it can be? Thanks for these dreams real

Offline dog

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2012, 05:35:57 pm »
. Ahora he bajado esta definitiva v2, pero tengo un problema y es que cuando va a cargar la primera pantalla se cierra el open bor.

A mi me paso lo mismo y baje el OpenBOR v3.0 Build , y se soluciono, pruebalo a ver si ye funciona asi  :laughing:

traductor

. Now I have lost this final v2, but I have a problem is that when you are loading the first screen closes the open bor.

It happened to me as well and lower the OpenBOR v3.0 Build, and fix, try it and see if it works well ye  :laughing:

Offline toviciao

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2012, 09:20:36 am »
Thanks Dog but Without being able to play because I still do not know where to get an upgrade to Open Bor executable installed.

Bloodbane you could upload a zip with the game and the executable on a link?

Thanks for all!

Offline mgman

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2012, 03:36:29 pm »
Whaaaat? This game was released on my birthday and I didn't even know!

Offline mgman

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2012, 03:40:00 pm »
Also, no! Don't add melee attacks to a CONTRA game :( I know that the engine is OpenBOR, but it's a CONTRA GAME!

Offline mgman

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2012, 06:40:56 pm »
Ok, I just gave the mod a go. Some things are problem with this latest edition of the mod. For example, in many places, the sequential battles are happening too fast. For example, part 1 of level 1, there is a part where enemies keep coming out of the building (some break through windows, exit through different floors and jump down, etc.); in old versions, the enemies would appear within short time intervals. Now, they're all appearing one after another immediately. Also like this problem, some grenade enemies are shooting grenades without pause, making it very hard to handle.

Other than that, some spelling/grammar problems.

Offline mgman

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2012, 08:07:22 pm »
Well, also the character select screen does not show character names.

Offline Bloodbane

• Dark Dragon
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2012, 08:49:53 pm »
For example, part 1 of level 1, there is a part where enemies keep coming out of the building (some break through windows, exit through different floors and jump down, etc.); in old versions, the enemies would appear within short time intervals.

That's odd, I didn't touch this part at all after the update.

Also like this problem, some grenade enemies are shooting grenades without pause, making it very hard to handle.

I had to boost their aggression cause after using higher build, it took so long for them to toss grenade.

This game was released on my birthday and I didn't even know!

Glad you got it though! and happy birthday!

Well, have you tried using latest build on the left?
OpenBoR Manual

Basic OpenBoR Tutorials

OpenBoR Tricks & Tutorials

"The more often enemies attack, the more open they are to counter attacks"

Offline Yagami Brando

• http://www.youtube.com/user/YagamiRus
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2012, 02:28:52 am »
Some things to report.
In second episode (Clone soldiers) in a level with earthquake a la Super C one, some blocks of earth go down too quickly so it's kinda hard to not lose a life here. Some blocks allow you to stand on them even when they are down. So the only way to proceed is to jump through the wall and die. Like this:

In the same episode, the ledges at pre-final battle mission are too short, and to reach them is almost impossible (well, possible only when you char is maximum on the right side of the ledge. Push right again and you will fall). Maybe the ledges should be longer or something.

I am not sure about the next issue, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but in the 3rd mission (counter strike) I stuck at this moment:

These monsters just keep coming forever. Is it intentional or...?

And the last issue - in the first mission of "Conter strike" chapter (and maybe in others too) if you use Mad Dog character and pick up a "M" machine gun weapon, if you shoot while holding down one of the bullets will stuck in the ground:

See the one that is lower in position than the others? Well it must be seen in motion actually. But other bullets fly forward and this one is on the ground for some time.
But it doesn't happen if I use other characters. Only mad dog has this problem.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:30:27 am by Yagami Brando »
"In a battle, there is no such word as under-handed."

Offline toviciao

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2012, 03:49:44 am »

Well, have you tried using latest build on the left?
[/quote]

yes, but not executable and if I replace the include files, with my previous version, does not work

Offline Bloodbane

• Dark Dragon
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2012, 08:59:21 pm »
@Yagami Brando: yeah, I just figured out that cleared state is not saved with cansave 1. So the best way to solve problem in Counterstrike mission is to restart and clear all levels in 2nd stage in single run.

Some blocks allow you to stand on them even when they are down. So the only way to proceed is to jump through the wall and die.

Hmmm... I normally memorize which one I should jump over and which one I can stand on. From my experience, it is possible to jump over fallen block.

In the same episode, the ledges at pre-final battle mission are too short, and to reach them is almost impossible

It's a challenge. It is possible to jump over these ledges just as you posted, you need to stand very close to edge.

About that machine gun bug, yes, I'm aware of that. I leave it be since it doesn't affect gameplay.

@toviciao:
yes, but not executable and if I replace the include files, with my previous version, does not work

Why do you not replace the exe?
OpenBoR Manual

Basic OpenBoR Tutorials

OpenBoR Tricks & Tutorials

"The more often enemies attack, the more open they are to counter attacks"

Offline Die_In_Fire

• Where eagles dare!
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2012, 12:54:35 am »

The idea of downloading a newer version is tonuse the exe file!!
So, try again with newer version Of openbor, and if you have save files, delete them just in case.

Offline mgman

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2012, 12:30:32 pm »
Oh, ok :)

Well, I don't know why the enemy battles are happening fast. This same bug might also be responsible for some of the bosses' attacks being too quick and frequent. Like in first stage, take upper path (rooftop). When you fight the main boss (UFO), it will drop enemies very quickly. I remember in earlier versions, enemies spawned at good rate. Now, too many enemies spawn at once and I get hit almost always because I'm overwhelmed by enemies. What is strange is I'm using the OpenBOR build that you tested this mod with :S

Also, wouldn't it be better to add character names to the character select and during gameplay? It helps people recall who they're playing as (especially since characters have alternate palettes).

Offline mgman

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2012, 08:12:52 pm »
Also, there's something different about the dialogue/texts from what I remember suggesting...

0%

mighty
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal