Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

What openbor you prefer: Double dragon,battletoads or final fight !? by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:15:27 pm]

what are your favorite games OpenBOR?! by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:09:46 pm]

Post Some Awesome Videos by maxman
[December 07, 2012, 05:51:39 pm]

Can @cmd playmusic "aaaa" 1 also increse music sound ? by BeasTie
[December 07, 2012, 05:24:38 pm]

Streets of Rage: Silent Storm by mtrain
[December 07, 2012, 03:45:05 pm]

Site will be down for maintenance on 12/8/2012 thru 12/10/2012 by Damon Caskey
[December 07, 2012, 07:42:42 am]

Cancelled SOR 3d Remake by riccochet
[December 07, 2012, 03:58:33 am]

Dungeon Fighter: B.O.R. by msmalik681
[December 07, 2012, 03:24:27 am]

[TUTORIAL] How to create 4 Games of OpenBOR in 1 CD (650 MB) by magggas
[December 06, 2012, 09:46:25 pm]

custknife by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 09:34:09 pm]

blockfx help by B.Kardi
[December 06, 2012, 04:09:14 pm]

street of age 4 hd by corradlo
[December 06, 2012, 01:41:36 pm]

ClaFan - Classic Fantasy ver 1.17 by soniczxblade
[December 06, 2012, 05:01:20 am]

Bug Archive by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 02:00:44 am]

"Bio-Doom" and "Gears of Doom" by BulletBob
[December 05, 2012, 10:07:21 pm]

Contra Locked 'N' Loaded v2 by Bloodbane
[December 05, 2012, 09:39:43 pm]

Downloadable OpenBoR Manual by BeasTie
[December 05, 2012, 08:31:24 pm]

Having trouble testing changes by B.Kardi
[December 05, 2012, 03:05:53 pm]

DragonBall Absalon by msmalik681
[December 05, 2012, 02:52:13 pm]

[Hi-Res] Swamp by Vibrant
[December 05, 2012, 10:47:14 am]

• Dot Guests: 20
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Golden Axe Genesis  (Read 19557 times)

Offline krizalid

• SEEP BLOG
Re: the sound of the axe...
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2009, 07:38:26 am »

mmmh...i dont load the video...  :'(
Please you have reupload this video?  :-[

*Edit by DC*: Removed massive quote. Do not quote large posts and videos krizalid. This goes for everyone; when you quote, quote smaller bits or edit out the big stuff.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 08:17:44 am by Damon Caskey »

Offline miguelo

Re: Golden Axe Genesis
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2009, 06:55:10 am »
hi all.

yes i dont know why, but dont works directly from the link in the forum. but take it easy, later i try to search it by youtube search, and looks that the video WORKS, BUT ONLY FROM YOUTUBE WEBSITE.
so copy and paste this link in one "blank page" of firefox or explorer and now you can finally see the video. ;)

---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPDSfTwJFYc---
and yes, these are the correct video, forget about that initial bizarre happy people intro... :blushing: :laughing:
enjoy.  ;)

by the way: guys, is only me or the music that sound in the part of the attack of david caruso in rambo 1, is also the same music of the select screen of golden axe revenge of death adder?  :laughing: for me is the same music, but with only little diferences  :oops:

also i found my dvd and in spanish languaje the voices and screems not are the same. so thats the raison because i never notice that the sounds of these movies are used in golden axe games.

and i see another really funny thing, in one scene before the one in the video, rambo are in the mountain, and the bad policeman with the helicopter shot to him (before rambo jump off).

so the pilot of the helicopter says:
please dont shot, we got him not, it cant scape from us, so please stop fire.

and the bad policeman says: if you dont avoid move more with this helicopter and you dont make silent. i shot you in the head!

well, the pilot always are in trouble, because is the same helicopter pilot from terminator 2 in the t1000 motorcycle scene that says "get out" and the pilot jump off from the helicopter to the ground since a some high distance.  :laughing: ;)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 08:04:21 am by miguelo »

Offline krizalid

• SEEP BLOG
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2009, 06:19:03 pm »
hi all.

---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPDSfTwJFYc---
and yes, these are the correct video, forget about that initial bizarre happy people intro... :blushing: :laughing:
enjoy.  ;)

Excellent video!  :cheers!:
The realy interesting trivias,very funny!  :laughing:
Awesome link,thank you man!  :cheers!: ;)
Golden Axe Forever!

Offline miguelo

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 07:03:25 am »
thanks to you, for make the golden axe genesis bor  ;).

i always imagine how can be play as death adder... and thanks to you i can play with him ;D :laughing:

pd: humm after say this, i think that:

how can be a golden axe game with the bad guys as players?, you know guys, something like shiva and lisa. this can be cool and original :)...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 07:11:39 am by miguelo »

Offline krizalid

• SEEP BLOG
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2009, 10:26:56 am »
thanks to you, for make the golden axe genesis bor  ;).

i always imagine how can be play as death adder... and thanks to you i can play with him ;D :laughing:

pd: humm after say this, i think that:

how can be a golden axe game with the bad guys as players?, you know guys, something like shiva and lisa. this can be cool and original :)...

Thank you man! :d
Sweet idea...
Dark Guld,Dark Prince and Death Adder(with alternative versions)
vs Ax Battle and company...sounds good! :d

Offline miguelo

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2009, 06:02:21 am »
yeah, but i think that maybe the bad thing are... what enemys? can be used.
right now i only remenber these soldiers from the 1st stage of gaxe 3, that can be used as soldiers of the kingdoom.

but sure exist another enemys in other games like knights of the round or maybe king of dragons, with more or less the same style of golden axe characters, that can be used as the good soldiers that protect the king and princess...  :)

and for the end right now i think that the final boss can be genesis, and also the secret avaliable character when you finish the game  :laughing:  ;). him come to end with the other villains and take the kindoom and the power of the golden axe. and of course these final boss can be unexpected...

but apart, i hope that someday sega make one good new golden axe, something like revenge of death adder, same game but with cool 3d and the same view or style of the originals.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 06:05:45 am by miguelo »

Offline krizalid

• SEEP BLOG
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2009, 07:14:06 am »
right now i only remenber these soldiers from the 1st stage of gaxe 3, that can be used as soldiers of the kingdoom.

but sure exist another enemys in other games like knights of the round or maybe king of dragons, with more or less the same style of golden axe characters, that can be used as the good soldiers that protect the king and princess...  :)

and for the end right now i think that the final boss can be genesis, and also the secret avaliable character when you finish the game  :laughing:  ;). him come to end with the other villains and take the kindoom and the power of the golden axe. and of course these final boss can be unexpected...

but apart, i hope that someday sega make one good new golden axe, something like revenge of death adder, same game but with cool 3d and the same view or style of the originals.

This is a really good idea!!  ;D

I hope in golden axe 4. XD  ;D :cheers!:

Offline Yagami Brando

• http://www.youtube.com/user/YagamiRus
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2009, 05:33:22 pm »
Wow! its cool! I will sure download and test it ;)
13 playable chars...-you rock man :)
P.S. heh - and i had only OpenBor mod Golden Axe - its a remake of the 1st part from SEGA))
"In a battle, there is no such word as under-handed."

Offline krizalid

• SEEP BLOG
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2009, 11:35:26 pm »
Wow! its cool! I will sure download and test it ;)
13 playable chars...-you rock man :)
P.S. heh - and i had only OpenBor mod Golden Axe - its a remake of the 1st part from SEGA))

Thank you man!!  :cheers!:

Offline DJGameFreakTheIguana

• Credit to Vyck_St.Judas, Edited by me.
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2009, 11:36:25 am »
Yo, I gave you your props back in the beginning of the thread, but a few days ago I decided to go through the Mod(at least the paths a picked anyway) and you did a real good job on this, especially with the enemy deaths, if I didn't have E-nuff health, I'd let myself die just so I could chop someones arms off, or sharpen their throat. I also went through 80% of this mod with Cronus. :)

Offline Yagami Brando

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2009, 12:29:19 pm »
heh - and i was mostly pleased that you included Griffon King as a char - i always wanted to play as him in story mode it Golden Axe 3 on SEGA ;D

Offline DJGameFreakTheIguana

• Credit to Vyck_St.Judas, Edited by me.
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2009, 12:33:24 pm »
Me too, but I was good with my boy cronus

Offline Yagami Brando

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2009, 04:14:17 pm »
to Krizalid
Spoiler
When i completed the "Original" mode it said something like "press up+something to play as Death Bringer or D.Adder Jr. but nothing happens when i try. Can you help? :)

Offline krizalid

• SEEP BLOG
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2009, 05:32:03 pm »
:)

Spoiler
Press for 10/11 times UP on Death Adder in select screen

Yo, I gave you your props back in the beginning of the thread, but a few days ago I decided to go through the Mod(at least the paths a picked anyway) and you did a real good job on this, especially with the enemy deaths, if I didn't have E-nuff health, I'd let myself die just so I could chop someones arms off, or sharpen their throat. I also went through 80% of this mod with Cronus.

ooohh good!  ;D
Cronus is my favorite characters of Golden Axe series.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 06:03:12 pm by krizalid »

Offline Yagami Brando

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2009, 02:54:31 pm »

You know man - "Golden Axe - Revenge of Death Adder" Already exist ;)

P.S. 2 Krizalid - Exelent Game - thank you man one more time. I am not a big fan of golden axe but i've completed all SEGA games in my childhood. Always wanted to play as Griffon Kig in story - and this "Fatality" System is so cool - thanx again. :cheers!:

By the way - how many endings are in game? I completed the game 2 times - and killed Dark Prince and Death Bringer, I suppose that there ar 2 more endings - Dark Guld and Genesis himself??

0%

mighty
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal