Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

What openbor you prefer: Double dragon,battletoads or final fight !? by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:15:27 pm]

what are your favorite games OpenBOR?! by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:09:46 pm]

Post Some Awesome Videos by maxman
[December 07, 2012, 05:51:39 pm]

Can @cmd playmusic "aaaa" 1 also increse music sound ? by BeasTie
[December 07, 2012, 05:24:38 pm]

Streets of Rage: Silent Storm by mtrain
[December 07, 2012, 03:45:05 pm]

Site will be down for maintenance on 12/8/2012 thru 12/10/2012 by Damon Caskey
[December 07, 2012, 07:42:42 am]

Cancelled SOR 3d Remake by riccochet
[December 07, 2012, 03:58:33 am]

Dungeon Fighter: B.O.R. by msmalik681
[December 07, 2012, 03:24:27 am]

[TUTORIAL] How to create 4 Games of OpenBOR in 1 CD (650 MB) by magggas
[December 06, 2012, 09:46:25 pm]

custknife by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 09:34:09 pm]

blockfx help by B.Kardi
[December 06, 2012, 04:09:14 pm]

street of age 4 hd by corradlo
[December 06, 2012, 01:41:36 pm]

ClaFan - Classic Fantasy ver 1.17 by soniczxblade
[December 06, 2012, 05:01:20 am]

Bug Archive by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 02:00:44 am]

"Bio-Doom" and "Gears of Doom" by BulletBob
[December 05, 2012, 10:07:21 pm]

Contra Locked 'N' Loaded v2 by Bloodbane
[December 05, 2012, 09:39:43 pm]

Downloadable OpenBoR Manual by BeasTie
[December 05, 2012, 08:31:24 pm]

Having trouble testing changes by B.Kardi
[December 05, 2012, 03:05:53 pm]

DragonBall Absalon by msmalik681
[December 05, 2012, 02:52:13 pm]

[Hi-Res] Swamp by Vibrant
[December 05, 2012, 10:47:14 am]

• Dot Guests: 7
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Night Slashers X - by BonusJZ  (Read 128017 times)

Offline HideRaisen

• Be fair to others as you are to yourself.
Re: Night Slashers X - by BonusJZ
« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2009, 02:36:25 am »
I still haven't beat this game yet but the arcade version yes and this version seems more well balance then the arcade for me at least. The only bad thing I can say is the recovery glitch which happens sometimes when I try to escape boss throws other then that the difficulty I feel is mid range for me.

This is some of the move I've just figured out

U, U, A
D, D, A
D, U, A
D, F, A while in the air press down to do the final hit.

While enemies are down:
press D, A or U, A

that's all!
*Current MOD*
- In progress - The Last Blade Hell's Gate
(34% Complete)

Offline BonusJZ

• Banned
    • YouTube Chanel
« Reply #121 on: May 04, 2009, 02:59:04 am »
Do we need to sacrefice any HP during the counter attack?
No , but the timing is crucial - you need to press and hold block just before enemy hit lands
I still haven't beat this game yet but the arcade version yes and this version seems more well balance then the arcade for me at least.The only bad thing I can say is the recovery glitch which happens sometimes when I try to escape boss throws other then that the difficulty I feel is mid range for me.
Its already solved along with few improvements - specially Jasmin users will be happy  ;) .
Guy with knife is usually nightmare for me but in this mod, he's quite tame.
I have added him few painfully moves

PS:
-Also I have included description to moves used during this gameplay video :
Spoiler
-There still few MB of free memory (hopefully enough for xbox and psp slim) and I think about adding one more character (all waepon slots are used so no more weapons for now)

The priests exorcist :
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 03:08:44 am by BonusJZ »

Offline Bloodbane

• Dark Dragon
« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2009, 03:43:28 am »
 :laughing: I was wondering if you would like to add that guy from Guardians here too.

BTW, thanks Hide! I've discovered the command for uppercut attack: F D F A.

Haven't replayed Jake again but I forgot to add this before:

While running, heroes can perform 3 different attack (AFAIK), with Attack, Special and Down+Jump. The last is slide attack, perfect to hit fallen enemies.

Oh yes, found the alternate path and it's in 2nd stage instead of 1st one. I was almost disappointed to meet the mad doctor again but after he transform, I lost my disappointment.

Trust me...I can name some games you COULDNT beat with one life no matter how hard u try... there are some oldies that might give that statement a run for its money...lol

I have same thought but unfortunately I can't tell which one. Each games have their own way of playing so you need to get it 1st before attempting one credit survival.

However, reading what you said, there is no way in heck you could have beaten this game in the arcade with 2 credits. Even 4 or 6 credits in total, and that game couldnt be beat.

For boss fight, I'm sure there's a way for survival but for regular stages, I doubt it.
OpenBoR Manual

Basic OpenBoR Tutorials

OpenBoR Tricks & Tutorials

"The more often enemies attack, the more open they are to counter attacks"

Offline WCB_DIE1

« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2009, 05:25:03 am »
Good Mod!  ;D

What's the editor for this mod?
In general is pak xplode but doesn't open NightSlashersX (XBOX & PC).spk

Can you help me please?

in italian:
come si pu? editare questo mod?

Offline ryomaneo

• packegedgeneration
« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2009, 05:30:04 am »
 :laughing: um no you cant take his work its been bricked so you cant extract it sorry you might have to get permision from him >:D

Offline MCW

• BOR = Beats Of Rage
« Reply #125 on: May 04, 2009, 05:32:28 pm »
Anyone experience the air recover glitch?

While player's health is very low, hold jump while thrown by enemy.

Especially fight against boss that can throw player.

I use Chris. While the glitch happen, he just walk away to left and right side.

Be a Good Reader,
Read the post from first word until to the last.

Offline WCB_DIE1

« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2009, 04:19:50 am »
:laughing: um no you cant take his work its been bricked so you cant extract it sorry you might have to get permision from him >:D

Excuse me, is only for my personal use. Give me a private messagge for the editor if is possible!

:dunce:

Offline Die_In_Fire

• Where eagles dare!
« Reply #127 on: May 05, 2009, 06:45:16 am »
BonusJZ is it possible if you can share an mp3 of the 1st boss music? I will not use it on a mod, just have that song on mind and I want to listen on the car or on my discman.

Offline miguelo

« Reply #128 on: May 05, 2009, 07:32:12 am »
hi, so is impossible extract the pak because is not a normal pak?.

well, if bonusjz want, i also want the extractor like WCB_DIE1. of course for personal use and i dont share it with none for respect the maker. also i dont know how create a bor game, is only for add some credits more and maybe (it works) for add another chars like zangief.
and always for personal use. (only if you want)

Offline ryomaneo

• packegedgeneration
« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2009, 07:40:05 am »
 :laughing:And may i just say this mod is excellent and probably the best release as of following. So far one of the top mods and is a very challenging game in my opinion which is  a good thing. It also like as if it was a arcade so once again grand job bonusjz your mod the bomb. Ps cant wait to see your next grand mod in style like violent storm would be a great game to see finished and released from its grave.:cheers!:

Offline baritonomarchetto77

« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2009, 09:13:57 am »
Please guys, don't try to modify this mod in order to make it better: IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! The game is perfect as it is and dont need new features.

If your intention is the understanding of advanced modding, this could be a good reason to unpak this gem.

Offline miguelo

« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2009, 02:10:16 pm »
hi all.

well after see that the game only have 2 lives and 3 credits, and the game is very cool but also hard i think, i try the desperate and use the artmoney trainer (that fails me almost all the times... :P)

but this time NOT fails, and i can find one code for play the night slashers x with inf credits! :laughing:

if you want it, is in here ;):

SORRY. DELETED BY DESIRE OF BONUSJZ.

pd 1:
important: i really hope this not annoy the creator bonusjz, because i don't have too much time for play and also i see the game really hard with only a few credits, so because that i do this... only for enjoy more your fantastic game!.
if you make a new version with more credits, i try it with no cheats (i only use cheats when i cant do the things...)

for example: one of my very hard challenges... i finish metal slug 2 in one arcade in level 8 and without lost none life! ;D, but of course i do things like that only when i have time and challenge desire (well and also some lucky). and by the way because the arcade owner see that i finish the game almost always and wants to punish me, but none plays with me   >:D  :laughing:.

also apart the people can select if they uses or not the cheat...
if you want the challenge dont use the cheat, but if you cant finish the game, and you are bored of die always in the same place, well you can use this cheat.

pd 2: i really like the general aspect of this game, in fact i think is the best openbor game i see never, because after see all those very good bor/openbor games i play, this one have even more moves! due in part to these new openbor 3.0.
...with things like counter-attacks moves when you have been hit, and some other things like the weapons... and all these new improvements are at the same time!.

so i repeat, congratulations  :cheers!: not only for this cool mod, also congratulations  :cheers!: to the openbor makers for the openbor 3.0, that have achieved new improvements little by little, and that make this game very close to the original arcades... like cadillac and dinosaurs, or alien versus predator games playability style.

for me these are the feeling of the player when plays this mod.

and talking about fails, well i only see one. is these rare stretch ?? of the screen in some moments, like when you punching one enemy. is a little annoy for me.
maybe is a limitation of the engine, but of course is not a really important thing.

also i think is a pity protect the bor.pak file, because this avoid other bor makers can learn more easily how make one bor in this cool style, and learn how make some new things/tricks, for make for example one Cadillac's & dinosaurs mod, or one alien versus predator mod like this game.

pd 3: i follow your future work, and i think that if you make one day these violent storm mod can be really interesting, because these are a good game, but a little limited in moves, but if you make one new version with more attacks can be really cool to see  ;D

also (if i remenber fine) i see shots of a proyect from you of a dungeons and dragons, these game use several thinks and one mod of these game can be also great  :oops:

bye ;), and sorry my limited English :P
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 07:10:10 am by miguelo »

Offline talic

• I kill you, and the Night!!!
    • Talic VisualBlog
« Reply #132 on: May 05, 2009, 02:36:20 pm »
Is a trainer for a openbor mod??  :eek:

Offline Hanzo

• One for Da Hood
« Reply #133 on: May 05, 2009, 04:08:49 pm »
I beat the game but I still can't find the hidden levels if anyone have tips please let me know?

Keepin it Old School

Offline Die_In_Fire

• Where eagles dare!
« Reply #134 on: May 05, 2009, 05:23:15 pm »
you beat the game  :wow!:

so far I can't pass the vampire lord...

ohh I found some Castlevania references: an attack of the Vampire lord are the Dracula's meteors. Also the "X" on the title screen.

some other moves: grab an enemy then D, F, jump and you'll surf on the enemy.

the hidden stage is on Stage 2, before you face the doc... don't want to spoil for others...

there's a library on that stage, lab and meat truck

0%

mighty
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal