Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

What openbor you prefer: Double dragon,battletoads or final fight !? by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:15:27 pm]

what are your favorite games OpenBOR?! by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:09:46 pm]

Post Some Awesome Videos by maxman
[December 07, 2012, 05:51:39 pm]

Can @cmd playmusic "aaaa" 1 also increse music sound ? by BeasTie
[December 07, 2012, 05:24:38 pm]

Streets of Rage: Silent Storm by mtrain
[December 07, 2012, 03:45:05 pm]

Site will be down for maintenance on 12/8/2012 thru 12/10/2012 by Damon Caskey
[December 07, 2012, 07:42:42 am]

Cancelled SOR 3d Remake by riccochet
[December 07, 2012, 03:58:33 am]

Dungeon Fighter: B.O.R. by msmalik681
[December 07, 2012, 03:24:27 am]

[TUTORIAL] How to create 4 Games of OpenBOR in 1 CD (650 MB) by magggas
[December 06, 2012, 09:46:25 pm]

custknife by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 09:34:09 pm]

blockfx help by B.Kardi
[December 06, 2012, 04:09:14 pm]

street of age 4 hd by corradlo
[December 06, 2012, 01:41:36 pm]

ClaFan - Classic Fantasy ver 1.17 by soniczxblade
[December 06, 2012, 05:01:20 am]

Bug Archive by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 02:00:44 am]

"Bio-Doom" and "Gears of Doom" by BulletBob
[December 05, 2012, 10:07:21 pm]

Contra Locked 'N' Loaded v2 by Bloodbane
[December 05, 2012, 09:39:43 pm]

Downloadable OpenBoR Manual by BeasTie
[December 05, 2012, 08:31:24 pm]

Having trouble testing changes by B.Kardi
[December 05, 2012, 03:05:53 pm]

DragonBall Absalon by msmalik681
[December 05, 2012, 02:52:13 pm]

[Hi-Res] Swamp by Vibrant
[December 05, 2012, 10:47:14 am]

• Dot Guests: 5
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Night Slashers X - by BonusJZ  (Read 128026 times)

Count Monte

Re: Night Slashers X - by BonusJZ
« Reply #450 on: May 21, 2010, 05:04:24 pm »
I tried Art of Fighting 3 on the Wiz and it works great.  I can get Nightslashers to get the loading bar all the way to the end, but then the screen goes black.

I wonder if there's a way to get the PSP version to work on the Wiz?

Offline osiander

Does Night Slasher X work on Dingoo?
« Reply #451 on: May 22, 2010, 07:34:15 am »
i tried Night SlasherX on my dingoo, but the loading did not work... is there a version of Night Slasher X that works on dingoo?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 07:39:19 am by osiander »

Offline Damon Caskey

• The Gorge
Re: Does Night Slasher X work on Dingoo?
« Reply #452 on: May 22, 2010, 07:46:23 am »
No, and there won't be. See first post for compatibility list.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 07:48:48 am by Damon Caskey »
OpenBOR Wiki.

Coming Soon:
Spoiler
Fatal Fury Chronicals

Offline osiander

« Reply #453 on: May 22, 2010, 10:02:57 am »
the section about Dingoo is very poor... can i post a topic about the compatibility in the section of dingoo?

Offline miguelo

« Reply #454 on: May 24, 2010, 12:57:25 pm »
so finally bonusjz is banned...

well, when i download one fangame, i always think that these game is special.
because is not maked by one game company, not, is maked by one guy or some few in their freetime. and this really deserves respect and gratitude.

and even more, if the result of the fangame or the remake is very good.

so honestly, i cant understand (and is hard to believe!), how one guy that have all that incredible skill, for make fantastic and super cool hacks, even with edited sprites for new moves!, like with this night slashers x remake example...

...can finally ruin all this good stuff, just for search non sense/absurd fights with every person, that simply do one respectful opinion/suggestion about the game.

or in my personal case, just for say that artmoney can be used for search by yourself easily one inf credits cheat.
(in my opinion the credits number is really poor, where i love the difficulty of the game, but not run out of credits always :P. that is boring and can make you finally abandon the game).

and well, i think that if you like one game, you play and finish it infinites times... during years.
i can say several examples of that like: alien versus predator, aliens, metal slugs, streets of rages, or final fight... for say some.

apart in my opinion, in a normal situation, one guy like this must be considerated like one kind of "leader", or "elite" (call it like you want)...

i means one guy beloved for his cool free games/skill, and for can be one inspiration for the openbor community and openbor makers.

and sure him can make many friends by helping other guys, and make this community and their games better.  you know, a cool and cute thing, i think.

but not, him prefer do the troll several times just for be finally banned  W-H-Y ??.

what self-destructive behaviour, not?.

well, perhaps as joda says: "powerfull the dark side is" ?? :P

ps: i hope him finish and release that cool games one day, even is in other site.
they looks promising. and can be a pity if him finally abandon that cool proyects.
in special the nsx 2nd version and these gaxe mod.

and also i hope that him learn some respect to others, and correct behaviour. for the good of himself...

also, i really dont know WHY some guys think when reading post, that the others always wants to deceive or attack they... ??

i also see that too many times. for some raison, the people always thinks the "worst possible" when read your post  :(

when they simply only want to suggest one thing, or say that they have one different opinion/view point about something.
with all the respect, none bad intention, and just for try to help.

yeah, i see some sad examples like this before in the net...

people with true POTENTIAL, that starts with a good and cute idea:
make one game as a gift for others. but that ends in that absurd way.  
honestly, is a pity and also something incomprehensible.

sorry the long post, but i have to say it...

-one question i have: is possible back to the forum when one person as been banned?.

because who knows, maybe with the pass of the time this guy learn some patience and respect to others. yeah, something of maturity. and him can come back in some few years.
or is a forever ban?

-apart about cheats, if the maker not want that people can finish the game since the first play and just abandon it, then one good idea can be add one password option for enable the cheat option in openbor engine.

then 2 months after the release, the maker can say the secret word for enable the inf credits cheats...
(however notice that after all, if you want, you always can use cheats by using artmoney).

but this idea of the password, is something like the park production fangames, that some time like that, after the release, they put the cheats in the cheats section of their site.  or the same happens with commercial games...

-about the secret levels, yeah i dont know where are. (they appears in screenshots when you finish the game).
if that levels not are enabled in the game, can be interesting that someone ask for permission and release one version with all that secret/abandoned levels added.
you know, for enjoy to the maximun the game.

edit: some typing mistakes fixed :P
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 01:32:32 pm by miguelo »

Offline fredo46

• I finish the Punisher with 1 Credit
« Reply #455 on: May 24, 2010, 05:38:54 pm »
Hi Miguelo,

I totally share your sadness that BonusJZ was banned. I just tried another mod of him (Vampire Hunters), and it's great art, too. Man, this guy knows the quintessence of gaming. He creates really new games with precise gameplay, rythm... I'm dying to play his Golden Axe, D&D or Violent Storm mods (seen the vids on his youtube channel ? http://www.youtube.com/bonusjz). BUT he really needs to learn respect. Once he was banned I was so disappointed that I googled his nickname to see if he was posting on other sites, it seems he has the same problems everywhere. So I don't think he'll come back with some modesty... :teary_eyed:
I really hope he'll release his other mods somewhere though.

Speakin of mod : I thought, too, that 4 credits were not enough. BUT there's a save/load option in the game. So to be able to finish it, I played level by level and if I die too much in a level, I quit the game and reload. This is great because this makes you play again and again in the hardest parts of the game, so it's great training, and after that, you can play the entire game thinking 4 credits is more than enough ! Try it, believe me. Play level by level and if you think you lost too many lives on one level, don't finish it (cos' the savegame will be screwed) but quit and reload.

Count Monte

« Reply #456 on: May 24, 2010, 08:21:18 pm »
I was able to change it to 99 lives and 99 continues, just read Damon's post a little higher up in the thread...

Offline magggas

« Reply #457 on: May 24, 2010, 08:54:24 pm »
-one question i have: is possible back to the forum when one person as been banned?.
Sure is possible if the banned person realy wants come back
and follow the site ruls.

Personaly i was 1 year banned.Then some time i was feeling that i have to
apologie here for my mistakes.
So,after this i am back.(see the link below)

http://lavalit.com:8080/index.php/topic,4020.0.html

And i hope too, Bonujz will do the same and come back again
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 08:59:38 pm by magggas »

Offline volcanic

• Nobody
Re: Does Night Slasher X work on Dingoo?
« Reply #458 on: May 24, 2010, 09:01:07 pm »
i tried Night SlasherX on my dingoo, but the loading did not work... is there a version of Night Slasher X that works on dingoo?
I'm working on it.Now it can run 1 stage on my dingoo.I have converted all the pictures into 8bit mode,gif format, so it can run much quicker(with 16bit mod only abt 20fps but 8bit mod 40fps without any color lost).But to run the whole game it is need to much  further work to do.This mod has too much in it.
Edit:
You can get the 1st dingoo version here.I'm sorry,only 1 stage now.
http://u.115.com/file/f1445ac99
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 09:03:40 pm by volcanic »

Count Monte

« Reply #459 on: May 25, 2010, 02:02:46 am »
You did a remarkable job with this --- I loaded it onto my Wiz and I've played up to Level 3 so far, it seems like the whole game works.  There's some slowdown when too many enemies are on screen at once, but overall it's awesome to finally have this portable.

Not even the MAME version of the game works on the Wiz, so this is the only option.

Offline volcanic

• Nobody
« Reply #460 on: May 25, 2010, 04:39:18 am »
Mmm...The handhelds can't load this heavy mod of PC version ,which is no disappearance of the deads.In fact if you set all the nodieblink to default there'll be no more lags.But in this way,the mod is less attractive.
BTW,this one is much superior to the Mame version.

Offline Crimefighters2

• Double Dragon Advance, kicks ***.
« Reply #461 on: May 25, 2010, 07:51:55 am »
I have to agree with Miguel.

I've heard that some geniuses had to be a little crazy to figure out what they did, I mean he does feel very strongly about his opinions, even though he was wrong.

If it were up to me I give him another chance, esp since he's done so much for the lavalit clan. A horrible troll I can understand being banned, but someone who contributed quite a bit I think another chance isn't out of order, hopefully he can come back if he is able to swallow his pride and apologize, for any other troll a ban seems appropriate but for him I think a temp ban would have sufficed?

Not that I know best, lavalit works well I guess because the guys in charge make the right decisions so I really shouldn't complain. It's just a shame though.
Play Crime Busters latest version, Nightslashers X, 8man and Return of Double Dragon.

Offline fredo46

• I finish the Punisher with 1 Credit
« Reply #462 on: May 25, 2010, 08:43:56 am »
for any other troll a ban seems appropriate but for him I think a temp ban would have sufficed?

If I remember correctly, he already had many warnings and at least one temporary ban before he was definitly out. The admin team really gave him many chances and he blew them all.

Not that I know best, lavalit works well I guess because the guys in charge make the right decisions so I really shouldn't complain.

Well said ;)

Offline miguelo

« Reply #463 on: May 25, 2010, 01:05:27 pm »
well thinking that none is perfect, and if him change that troll behaviour... in that case, i think it deserves one second chance.

as i say before, the initial idea of him was good and cute (make games as gif for others), the end was the uggly thing.

apart of this, is truth that the night slashers x him do is brillant.

him do the perfect moves for the game, and it really remenber the old scholl beat em up games. btw i always say that the moves are the more important thing in one game.

the only thing i miss in the game was the possibility of play with the true girl protagonist of the game, with moves enhanced like him do with the other authentic original arcade game protagonists.
for example, in special with the robotic man (i dont remenber now the name) that are really slow in the original game, and here is more fast and funny play with him.

apart, actually guys, i think that saddly we have the nsx vers1. that is something like "cadillacs and dinosaurs" for make one example. (you know cadillac is one very cool game but with limited moves).

where i think the night slashers second version must be something like "alien versus predator", you know the arcade game with more moves that exist.

and by the way, these are other game that he would have been fantastic that had remade by him, if it had followed here in lavalit.

avp is a game that in else play you discover another new move that you dont know that exist!  :oops:
the last beat em up arcade game from capcom and the better in that point of the possible moves number.

ps: sorry my limited english :P

ps: i forget it  :oops:, about the vampire hunters game from bonusjz... well, honestly, i dont like the jump.
it takes 1 second for make the jump, and you cant do another jump until another second pass.

i start playing castlevania games just only 1 year ago, and i really enjoy all that games i play.
and these games along others as "ghost and ghost" are great because the moves (beetwhen other things).
but the bonusjz game in my opinion have that big fail.

however if that is fixed, then the game can be good. i like the rest of things i see in it.
him must do the same that do with nsx, fast and good moves, thats all.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 01:50:50 pm by miguelo »

Offline Bloodbane

• Dark Dragon
« Reply #464 on: May 26, 2010, 12:55:36 am »
 Actually I agree with lack of credits. I think it would be better if this mod has 2 modes, one for survival (the one we have now) and the other for regular with say 5 credits per player.

I thought, too, that 4 credits were not enough.

What? I thought we only have 2..... wait a second, I know your trick  >:D!
 Anyways, when it comes to credits usage, I'm sure BonusJZ wants players to play skillfully instead of spending one live per second. Really, most beat'm ups become worthless and cheap if we play them by spamming specials all the time to kill enemies with cheats or 1000 credits no jutsu. For players, that's OK but not for modders or game creators.

the last beat em up arcade game from capcom and the better in that point of the possible moves number.

I think the last one is Battle Circuit but for moves I'm not sure which of these have more.
OpenBoR Manual

Basic OpenBoR Tutorials

OpenBoR Tricks & Tutorials

"The more often enemies attack, the more open they are to counter attacks"

0%

mighty
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal