Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

What openbor you prefer: Double dragon,battletoads or final fight !? by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:15:27 pm]

what are your favorite games OpenBOR?! by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:09:46 pm]

Post Some Awesome Videos by maxman
[December 07, 2012, 05:51:39 pm]

Can @cmd playmusic "aaaa" 1 also increse music sound ? by BeasTie
[December 07, 2012, 05:24:38 pm]

Streets of Rage: Silent Storm by mtrain
[December 07, 2012, 03:45:05 pm]

Site will be down for maintenance on 12/8/2012 thru 12/10/2012 by Damon Caskey
[December 07, 2012, 07:42:42 am]

Cancelled SOR 3d Remake by riccochet
[December 07, 2012, 03:58:33 am]

Dungeon Fighter: B.O.R. by msmalik681
[December 07, 2012, 03:24:27 am]

[TUTORIAL] How to create 4 Games of OpenBOR in 1 CD (650 MB) by magggas
[December 06, 2012, 09:46:25 pm]

custknife by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 09:34:09 pm]

blockfx help by B.Kardi
[December 06, 2012, 04:09:14 pm]

street of age 4 hd by corradlo
[December 06, 2012, 01:41:36 pm]

ClaFan - Classic Fantasy ver 1.17 by soniczxblade
[December 06, 2012, 05:01:20 am]

Bug Archive by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 02:00:44 am]

"Bio-Doom" and "Gears of Doom" by BulletBob
[December 05, 2012, 10:07:21 pm]

Contra Locked 'N' Loaded v2 by Bloodbane
[December 05, 2012, 09:39:43 pm]

Downloadable OpenBoR Manual by BeasTie
[December 05, 2012, 08:31:24 pm]

Having trouble testing changes by B.Kardi
[December 05, 2012, 03:05:53 pm]

DragonBall Absalon by msmalik681
[December 05, 2012, 02:52:13 pm]

[Hi-Res] Swamp by Vibrant
[December 05, 2012, 10:47:14 am]

• Dot Guests: 7
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Poll

Nuevo Openbor

Nuevo Openbor
Nuevo Openbor

Author Topic: Nuevo Openbor Double Dragon 3 "The Dragon Stone"  (Read 31940 times)

Offline Groiser

Re: Nuevo Openbor Double Dragon 3 "The Dragon Stone"
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2010, 10:34:22 am »
Hola  alemasper ya lo termin? de punta a punta y te digo la verdad es uno de los mejores double dragon que jugue en mi vida, esta super complet?simo, hasta le agregastes efectos muy interesantes que no vi en otros dd como por ejemplo el de las puertas que se abren autom?ticamente para que salga el enemigo de ahi dentro eso fue fabuloso, otros detalles muy interesantes son el de los ataques traseros con las armas (l?tigos, cadenas, etc) muy bueno qued? b?rbaro y el sin fin de combos que le agregastes a los personajes, adem?s los obst?culos, barreras, trampas, lugares para saltar, esquivar eso es parte de la esencia pura de los double dragon y lo hicistes posible, qued? una joyita sin duda alguna sent? como que si me ubieses le?do todas mis ideas que las vengo arrastrando desde anta?o y que nunca las pude concretar por no saber a?n como crear un juego  :'( .
En otras palabras no imagino como seran los pr?ximos Double Dragon que ya ya ya estoy re desesperado por jugarlos jajaja y que espero que salgan pronto, de todos modos nos mantenemos en contacto si te parece porque quisiera tambi?n hacerte algunas consultas con respecto a los double dragon ya que vengo arrastrando algunas cuantas ideas jeje, ah? me anot? tu email que dejaste en la p?gina principal, ver? si durante esta o la pr?xima semana te envio un mail.

FELICITACIONES MAESTRO!!!

Hello alemasper already finished from end to end and tell you the truth is one of the best double dragon I played in my life, this super very complete, until you agregastes very interesting effects that I saw no other dd such as door that open automatically to eject the enemy in there that was great, some very interesting details of the attacks are back with the weapons (whips, chains, etc) very good was barbaric and endless combos that agregastes to characters, plus the obstacles, barriers, traps, places to jump, dodge that's part of the pure essence of the double dragon and you did it possible, was a gem no doubt felt as if I ubieses read all my ideas that I come dragging the past and never could realize not know yet how to create a game: '(.
In other words imagine how will the next Double Dragon and I'm already re desperate to play them lol and I hope they leave soon, anyway keep in touch if you think it would also make some inquiries about the double dragon and I've been dragging some few ideas lol, then I wrote down your email that you left on the main page, see if during this or next week I send a mail.

MASTER CONGRATULATIONS!!!

« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 09:34:19 am by Groiser »

Offline alemasper

« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2010, 05:24:48 pm »
Hola GROISER amigo que bueno que te halla gustado y me alegra que tambien seas exigente a la hora de hacer un juego , como te dije estoy haciendo el DD1 ahora y si me sale lo que quiero hacer para el 1er jefe abobo te vas a matar de la risa ja ja . Bueno me alegra que te halla gustado y dale nos mantenemos en contacto y si puedo solucionarte algunas preguntas con mucho gusto amigo.
Un abrazo enorme y VIVAN LOS DOUBLE DRAGON . ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hello Groiser friend is good that you liked and I'm glad you're also demanding when it comes to a game, as I told DD1 am doing now and if I get what I want to do for the 1st boss Abobo going to kill you ha ha laughing. Well I'm glad you liked it and give is keep in touch and if I can Solucionarte some questions with pleasure friend.
A big hug and LONG LIVE THE DOUBLE DRAGON. ;) ;) ;)

Offline alemasper

« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2010, 01:36:31 am »
hola alguien sabe como se hace para que un personaje pueda subir una escalera ? :teary_eyed: :teary_eyed:por favor

hi anyone knows how to do a character that can climb a ladder?  :teary_eyed:  :teary_eyed: please

Offline Bloodbane

• Dark Dragon
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2010, 10:15:54 am »
 No, I don't think it's possible or at least it won't be easy to set. You need to set ladders 1st before setting climb ability you know and setting ladder is what I doubt.
OpenBoR Manual

Basic OpenBoR Tutorials

OpenBoR Tricks & Tutorials

"The more often enemies attack, the more open they are to counter attacks"

Offline Damon Caskey

• The Gorge
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2010, 10:48:01 am »
Actually BB, it isn't all that hard. I added the various move scripts just for things like this. You will need several checks, but they are pretty straight forward.

First, the ladder itself will need to be an obstacle type. Next you need to identify it as a ladder. I use obstacles for lots of things and find that using the Throwdamage property is a great way to identify them. In other words, if Throwdamage = X then it's a ladder.

Next thing is to add some checks into the entity's onblockoscript. You'll want to find out if the entity is lined up close to the ladder and all that. Easy enough using some range checks. If so, and the player is holding UP/DOWN, you set the climb animation and velocity.

Now you need checks in the onmoveascript and keyscript. You want to start/stop moving depending on the player's UP/DOWN key status, and you also want to know when to let player out of the climbing animation. This time, I would get the Obstacle's aggression setting, and use it as a height measurement. If entity Y position > Obstacle (aggression + base) then entity has made it to the top.

For climbing down just reverse everything. The beauty of this is that you can spawn ladders of differing heights in a level without modifying any scripts; just adjust their spawn aggression. You can take the details from there I think.

DC
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:51:09 am by Damon Caskey »
OpenBOR Wiki.

Coming Soon:
Spoiler
Fatal Fury Chronicals

Offline Bloodbane

• Dark Dragon
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2010, 11:00:04 am »
 I don't know if it's not that hard. I thought ladder require array or matrix to define it, remember 2nd stage of Double Dragon?, there's wide ladder there in the back.

First, the ladder itself will need to be an obstacle type. Next you need to identify it as a ladder. I use obstacles for lots of things and find that using the Throwdamage property is a great way to identify them. In other words, if Throwdamage = X then it's a ladder.

I'm lost here, do you mean obstacle has throwdamage?

Next thing is to add some checks into the entity's onblockoscript. You'll want to find out if the entity is lined up close to the ladder and all that. Easy enough using some range checks. If so, and the player is holding UP/DOWN, you set the climb animation and velocity.

Uhhh... will onblockscript fire if it block player from z axis? Hmmm... I never though this far.
OpenBoR Manual

Basic OpenBoR Tutorials

OpenBoR Tricks & Tutorials

"The more often enemies attack, the more open they are to counter attacks"

Offline Damon Caskey

• The Gorge
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2010, 12:42:48 pm »
I don't know if it's not that hard. I thought ladder require array or matrix to define it, remember 2nd stage of Double Dragon?, there's wide ladder there in the back.

Irrelevant; if done correctly, you can have as many ladders as you want and their location onscreen does not matter. That's what the range checks are for. If you want to get fancy and add side shimmy movement on wide ladders like arcade Double Dragons had, that's another thing all together. Easy enough to do by adding LEFT/RIGHT key checks into the mix.

I'm lost here, do you mean obstacle has throwdamage?

You give it a Throwdamage setting, and use that in your script checks. Think of it like a variable you set when the entity is spawned.

If throwdamage = X Then do this.

If throwdamage = Y Then do this.

That way, you can use the obstacle type for a lot of different things (like ladders) and not have to worry about adding special variables or spawn scripts for it. This is a trick I use a lot: Making use of superfluous or out dated entity properties to act as script parameters. It saves both memory and time.

Uhhh... will onblockscript fire if it block player from z axis? Hmmm... I never though this far.

It works for any direction. You don't even have to use it exactly as I described. Any combination of the onmove scripts could do the job too. Either way the goal is to confirm player is nearby or on a ladder and using the right key combination.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 01:44:25 pm by Damon Caskey »
OpenBOR Wiki.

Coming Soon:
Spoiler
Fatal Fury Chronicals

Offline alemasper

« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2010, 11:30:32 am »
OK muchas gracias vamos a intentarlo , no soy muy habil con esto pero vamos a intentarlo .UN abrazo gracias  ;D ;D ;D

OK let's try it thank you very much, I'm not very skilled with this but let's try. A hug thanks:   ;D ;D ;D

Offline alemasper

« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2010, 01:34:44 pm »
hola a todos les traigo un nuevo desafio , se puede saltar y agarrar a un oponente mientras estoy saltando y arrojarlo? y el otro es si se puede hacer un ataque cooperativo entre dos players como lo hacia el double dragon 3 arcade? gracias un saludo a todos. :laughing: :laughing:

hi all I bring a new challenge, you can jump up and grab an opponent while I'm jumping and throwing? and the other is if you can make a cooperative attack between two players as to the double dragon 3 arcade? thanks greetings to all. :laughing: :laughing:

Offline alemasper

« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2011, 10:47:41 am »
ya pude solucionar como hacer un ataque en modo cooperativo , si a alguien le interesa se los puedo explicar  :) :) :)

I was able to solve how to attack co-op, if anyone is interested I can explain it :) :) :)

Offline Damon Caskey

• The Gorge
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2011, 06:20:56 am »
alemasper, stop it with the smile spam please.
OpenBOR Wiki.

Coming Soon:
Spoiler
Fatal Fury Chronicals

Offline alemasper

« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2011, 10:08:26 pm »
ok es que me pongo contento cuando soluciono las cosas perdon voy a tratar de no hacerlo , un abrazo

ok is that I get happy when things fix sorry I'll try not to, a hug

Offline alemasper

« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2011, 09:25:39 pm »
En pocos dias subo mi version final del Double Dragon 3 con muchos cambios y funciones

In a few days I upload my final version of Double Dragon 3 with many changes and features

Offline Crimefighters2

• Double Dragon Advance, kicks ***.
« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2011, 04:52:13 am »
A smaller download version?
Play Crime Busters latest version, Nightslashers X, 8man and Return of Double Dragon.

Offline alemasper

« Reply #104 on: January 19, 2011, 12:48:01 am »
si le baje la resolucion de la musica , le hice unas modificasiones y arreglos en algunas pantallas y tambien le agregue 2 ataques cooperativos como en el arcade , el de la patada huracan y la patada voladora ,  ;)

if you lower the resolution of music, as Modified and I made some arrangements on some screens and also adds 2 attacks cooperative and in the arcade, that of the hurricane kick and roundhouse kick,  ;)

0%

mighty
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal