Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

What openbor you prefer: Double dragon,battletoads or final fight !? by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:15:27 pm]

what are your favorite games OpenBOR?! by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:09:46 pm]

Post Some Awesome Videos by maxman
[December 07, 2012, 05:51:39 pm]

Can @cmd playmusic "aaaa" 1 also increse music sound ? by BeasTie
[December 07, 2012, 05:24:38 pm]

Streets of Rage: Silent Storm by mtrain
[December 07, 2012, 03:45:05 pm]

Site will be down for maintenance on 12/8/2012 thru 12/10/2012 by Damon Caskey
[December 07, 2012, 07:42:42 am]

Cancelled SOR 3d Remake by riccochet
[December 07, 2012, 03:58:33 am]

Dungeon Fighter: B.O.R. by msmalik681
[December 07, 2012, 03:24:27 am]

[TUTORIAL] How to create 4 Games of OpenBOR in 1 CD (650 MB) by magggas
[December 06, 2012, 09:46:25 pm]

custknife by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 09:34:09 pm]

blockfx help by B.Kardi
[December 06, 2012, 04:09:14 pm]

street of age 4 hd by corradlo
[December 06, 2012, 01:41:36 pm]

ClaFan - Classic Fantasy ver 1.17 by soniczxblade
[December 06, 2012, 05:01:20 am]

Bug Archive by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 02:00:44 am]

"Bio-Doom" and "Gears of Doom" by BulletBob
[December 05, 2012, 10:07:21 pm]

Contra Locked 'N' Loaded v2 by Bloodbane
[December 05, 2012, 09:39:43 pm]

Downloadable OpenBoR Manual by BeasTie
[December 05, 2012, 08:31:24 pm]

Having trouble testing changes by B.Kardi
[December 05, 2012, 03:05:53 pm]

DragonBall Absalon by msmalik681
[December 05, 2012, 02:52:13 pm]

[Hi-Res] Swamp by Vibrant
[December 05, 2012, 10:47:14 am]

• Dot Guests: 10
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Poll

Nuevo Openbor

Nuevo Openbor
Nuevo Openbor

Author Topic: Nuevo Openbor Double Dragon 3 "The Dragon Stone"  (Read 31956 times)

Offline alemasper

Re: Nuevo Openbor Double Dragon 3 "The Dragon Stone"
« Reply #195 on: March 11, 2011, 11:02:26 am »
Hola Anallist .Donde debo poner o como debo poner offscreenkill 1600 ?.
Lo hice en models.txt , en levels.txt y tambien en levels donde se pone los detalles a cargar y no funciona , el juego no carga . Como debo hacer?  :hmm:

Hello Anallist. Where should I put or do I put offscreenkill 1600?.
I did it in models.txt in Levels levels.txt and also in the details where it gets loaded and does not work, the game does not load. How should I do?  :hmm:

Offline anallyst

• Developer
« Reply #196 on: March 11, 2011, 11:27:39 am »
just put it in bolsaa.txt
Code: [Select]
name bolsaa
offscreenkill 1600
health 999999
type obstacle
shadow 0
gfxshadow 1
diesound data/sounds/wood.wav
noatflash 1

anim idle
delay 100
offset 29 131
bbox 18 39 24 60
        hitflash flash
hitfx  data/sounds/swd.wav
platform  -35  138  -37  -37  51  51  22  14
frame data/chars/misc/bolsaa.gif

anim fall
delay 1000
offset 75 112
bbox  57  44  44  71
sound  data/sounds/box.wav
frame data/chars/misc/bolsaa.gif

Offline alemasper

« Reply #197 on: March 11, 2011, 12:28:12 pm »
Yessssss .Ahora funciona , muchas gracias por preocuparte del problema , un abrazo grande  ;D :thumbs_up:

Yessssss. Now it works, thank you very much for caring of the problem, a big hug ;D :thumbs_up:

Offline anallyst

• Developer
« Reply #198 on: March 11, 2011, 12:52:05 pm »
Yessssss. Now it works, thank you very much for caring of the problem, a big hug ;D :thumbs_up:
thanks! please tell me if you find further differences/bug, so i can update the download, so that it works everywhere as it should.

Offline Die_In_Fire

• Where eagles dare!
« Reply #199 on: March 11, 2011, 01:54:49 pm »
Thanks very much anallys for uploading the reduced size version, now if you could just get Angel 0 working on PC lol j/k, thanks for the upload.

So I tried the game almasper, it's pretty good, lots of cool moves, great graphics, settings. Love the fatalities, weapons and enemy variety.

The enemies seem bit overly aggressive though, and I really dislike the you take two steps forward I take two steps back AI thing, the enemies also seem a bit too fast. Even with those flaws I still really enjoyed the game but I can't help but think if those things were smoothed out it would be a really great game. Still it's def worth downloading, Thanks very much for this really good game.

The main problem for me is the Z axis on the player attacks, enemies can attack you without being "on the same line", but you can't, you have to allign very well for your attack to connect.

The same happened with Double Dragon Gaiden, I set 20 as z range on the attacks on that mod and was cool.

The anubis were very frustrating for me, but I found some strategies, but still my main problem is with the 1st boss Jim, it took me a lot of lives heh

Offline anallyst

• Developer
« Reply #200 on: March 11, 2011, 01:59:30 pm »
now if you could just get Angel 0 working on PC

do you have a download link ?

The main problem for me is the Z axis on the player attacks, enemies can attack you without being "on the same line", but you can't, you have to allign very well for your attack to connect.

The same happened with Double Dragon Gaiden, I set 20 as z range on the attacks on that mod and was cool.

The anubis were very frustrating for me, but I found some strategies, but still my main problem is with the 1st boss Jim, it took me a lot of lives heh

i feel exactly the same, in which files does your z range patch have to be applied ?

Offline Die_In_Fire

• Where eagles dare!
« Reply #201 on: March 11, 2011, 02:04:16 pm »
i feel exactly the same, in which files does your z range patch have to be applied ?

Using Obeditor, on the attacks section, there some options like the number of the attackbox, the damage (Dmgs),etc, and below KnockD there's "zRang".

When I played DDGaiden I put the zRang on every attack of Blade with a value of 20. Now I finished Alepmaster's DD3 without doing it (too lazy...)

hope that helps  ;)

Offline Crimefighters2

• Double Dragon Advance, kicks ***.
« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2011, 04:18:25 pm »

Oh, yeah that needs to fixed but I beat the game anyway without fixing it lol. I just dodged and re-maneuvered when that happened. The mace's running attack and ground attack are pretty lethal. The main thing I didn't like is when enemies knock you down and then super combo you and your sort of stuck, it was also hard to see pits in some levels, I finished with more than enough credits though.

I didn't find them that hard but if they ganged up on you, it was quite tough. Still I had a lot of fun finishing the mod.

do you have a download link ?

Sure PM sent.

The ending kinda confuses me?Spoiler
So I beat Willy and the Dragon Lord guys and the game ended with 5 credits to spare yet when I went to FMV section it shows an ending with Cleopatra and I haven't fought her or seen a cutscene with her, do the different charas have different endings or paths?
Play Crime Busters latest version, Nightslashers X, 8man and Return of Double Dragon.

Offline Bloodbane

• Dark Dragon
« Reply #203 on: March 12, 2011, 05:40:05 pm »
name   bolsaa
offscreenkill 1600
health   999999
type   obstacle
shadow   0
gfxshadow 1
diesound data/sounds/wood.wav
noatflash   1

If you want to make invincible obstacle, you should use defense command instead of setting super HP like this.

Hmmm... sounds like grabdistance problem. Reminds me to Valdivia City Ransom mod, I got same problem and fixed it by setting same grabdistance to every enemy.
OpenBoR Manual

Basic OpenBoR Tutorials

OpenBoR Tricks & Tutorials

"The more often enemies attack, the more open they are to counter attacks"

Offline alemasper

« Reply #204 on: March 12, 2011, 09:10:55 pm »
Hola. Los enemigos tienen un rango z de -8 8 debido a que si le otorgaba el mismo rango que los players estos tenian que estar justo en la linea de ataque para lanzar un golpe, lo que lo hacia muy aburrido , no atacaban casi nunca y los podias matar con facilidad.
Por eso los enemigos tienen esa peque?a ventaja para que el juego sea mas equivalente.
Con respecto a los jefes , en el menu principal donde dice HOW TO PLAY ahi menciono que el bloqueo hay que usarlo con sabiduria , es cuestion de practica no es tan dificil . Yo he llegado a la final con un solo credito. ;)

Hello. The enemies have a z range of -8 8 because if you granted the same status as those players had to be right in the line of attack to launch a coup, which made ​​it very boring, not attack and rarely you could easily kill.
That's why enemies have that small advantage to make the game more equal.
With respect to the chiefs, in the main menu where it says HOW TO PLAY there mention that the blockade is to use it wisely, is a matter of practice is not so difficult. I have reached the final with a single credit. ;)

Offline talic

• I kill you, and the Night!!!
    • Talic VisualBlog
« Reply #205 on: March 12, 2011, 09:21:36 pm »
that is because you have a bad IA, you need to improve it using the range commands, so the enemies will have better intelligence when doing attacks.

Offline alemasper

« Reply #206 on: March 14, 2011, 11:57:37 am »
Hola Talic.Como hago para mejorar la inteligencia de los enemigos , que debo poner?

Hello Talic.How do to improve the intelligence of the enemies that I need?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 12:00:33 pm by alemasper »

Offline wagnard

« Reply #207 on: July 03, 2011, 12:45:10 am »
Hola excelente el double dragon, el mejor que he visto por lejos, me baje la que creia era la ultima version, pero jugando con un amigo se no cayo el juego en la etapa 8-1 y quedamos pegados y con ganas de mas, agradeceria una version arreglada para descarga en megaupload por que la la ultima version sin problemas no la encuentro por ningun lado, gran trabajo saludos desde chile y sigue asi.

Offline alemasper

« Reply #208 on: August 10, 2011, 12:11:53 pm »
hola wagnar aca te paso la ultima version del double dragon 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DC4A2OFO
espero que lo disfrutes amigo , de paso te cuento que ya estoy trabajndo en el DDR1 que se va a llamar šEl comienzo de todoš
un abrazo grande y nos mantenemos en contacto ;)

Offline boss711230

« Reply #209 on: August 13, 2011, 11:03:21 am »
CREDIT you can add a little more?

0%

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal