Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

What openbor you prefer: Double dragon,battletoads or final fight !? by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:15:27 pm]

what are your favorite games OpenBOR?! by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:09:46 pm]

Post Some Awesome Videos by maxman
[December 07, 2012, 05:51:39 pm]

Can @cmd playmusic "aaaa" 1 also increse music sound ? by BeasTie
[December 07, 2012, 05:24:38 pm]

Streets of Rage: Silent Storm by mtrain
[December 07, 2012, 03:45:05 pm]

Site will be down for maintenance on 12/8/2012 thru 12/10/2012 by Damon Caskey
[December 07, 2012, 07:42:42 am]

Cancelled SOR 3d Remake by riccochet
[December 07, 2012, 03:58:33 am]

Dungeon Fighter: B.O.R. by msmalik681
[December 07, 2012, 03:24:27 am]

[TUTORIAL] How to create 4 Games of OpenBOR in 1 CD (650 MB) by magggas
[December 06, 2012, 09:46:25 pm]

custknife by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 09:34:09 pm]

blockfx help by B.Kardi
[December 06, 2012, 04:09:14 pm]

street of age 4 hd by corradlo
[December 06, 2012, 01:41:36 pm]

ClaFan - Classic Fantasy ver 1.17 by soniczxblade
[December 06, 2012, 05:01:20 am]

Bug Archive by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 02:00:44 am]

"Bio-Doom" and "Gears of Doom" by BulletBob
[December 05, 2012, 10:07:21 pm]

Contra Locked 'N' Loaded v2 by Bloodbane
[December 05, 2012, 09:39:43 pm]

Downloadable OpenBoR Manual by BeasTie
[December 05, 2012, 08:31:24 pm]

Having trouble testing changes by B.Kardi
[December 05, 2012, 03:05:53 pm]

DragonBall Absalon by msmalik681
[December 05, 2012, 02:52:13 pm]

[Hi-Res] Swamp by Vibrant
[December 05, 2012, 10:47:14 am]

• Dot Guests: 6
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Jennifer [PC / PSP Version][+OST]  (Read 38599 times)

Offline Apoklepz

Re: Jennifer [PC / PSP Version][+OST]
« Reply #135 on: October 28, 2010, 03:36:12 pm »
Masterderico...

I already said it once and I will say it again...This is one excellent monster of a game you have created, I enjoyed every minute of it. However, credit is due where it is due, and I think you know exactly what I mean.

I don't want to say you stole, definitely not...but Ella sprites "from mugen" were made by somebody like you and me who finds fun and joy in these things. This person is known in mugen circles as Aiduzzi. Also, as someone two posts ago pointed out, some sprites you somehow recycled from a Crisi Evil mod, but they actually were also made by another living, breathing average joe who some people might now as Borghi.

Now I know its a little late to bring this to any relevance, but again...credit is always due where it is due, and people are starting to notice some of your work on this game is not entirely yours. I think you may have started to see some comments related to this matter on your Youtube trailers for the game, and just today a thread discussion opened about this matter on Mugen Fighter Guild forums.

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=121956.0

Honestly man, you and I both know you are not gonna burn for this, but its as simple as just respecting other work that eventually put some shine into your own work....After all, those other people seem to share the same passion for graphical gore as you do and without them your work would probably not be complete today.

That's all I have to say. Whatever you chose to do is fine by me.

Can't wait to see what type of mod you will make next.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 03:44:52 pm by Apoklepz »

Offline masterderico

« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2010, 03:57:47 pm »
One question;

-You guys give the credits to all official chars you rip and edit ? 

Well its too late now, im sorry.And i never said Jennifer is my draw, i told that i created her MOVES.
Everyone here know this is Ella sprites.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 04:01:44 pm by masterderico »

Offline magggas

« Reply #137 on: October 28, 2010, 04:55:28 pm »
The 60% from the stages and chars i am using for my mod is from  different mugen
games but edited by me too and the rest is my creations.

Sure i cant know all this guys who is created this staff.I know only some of them
 and sure a will credit this guys.

So far some of thes sprites creators is good and correct guys and have no problem
and some of them dont accept this.

-You guys give the credits to all official chars you rip and edit ?

So far no one of this guys is answered this question when i ask them.

Anyways,i respect everyones work and i will never try to sell someones as my work!

I think all this "fights" bettwen the creators or the communities happens just
because some guys have lost the poind of why they make this games.
So,for me the real point is to make a game for me and for others just to
have fun ,but some guys they make a game or just sprites for a game forget this
and they think they are famus and big and all other people must respect them for this and bla bla bla..and this gus is just forgot your question above
masterderico .

This is so sad but only people like this i cant respect or credit.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 04:57:25 pm by magggas »

Offline masterderico

« Reply #138 on: October 29, 2010, 11:31:16 am »
Case solved on mugenguild  :)

Offline Crimefighters2

• Double Dragon Advance, kicks ***.
« Reply #139 on: October 30, 2010, 03:44:39 am »
And that is why mugen is so terrible and has so few good games. Mostly because of guys who edited and ripped SNK, CAPCOM etc sprites, getting all pissy because someone edited their sprites.

I know that a lot of so called original work used the basis of SNK/CAPCOM, ARC SYS etc sprites, It's plain to see.

That why opensource is the best, all these little kiddies getting upset because someone edited "their" sprites, meh. It's like making a car but then getting upset when someone wants to drive it. I can't stand most Mugen communities because of it, I thought many years ago they were just teenagers or something but it really seems to me as if most of them are just angry whinny, frail, castrated, life unsuccessful and terminally single man-babies.

At least masterderico knows how to make a proper game that people will enjoy respect and play.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 03:47:27 am by Crimefighters2 »
Play Crime Busters latest version, Nightslashers X, 8man and Return of Double Dragon.

Offline nullPointer

« Reply #140 on: October 30, 2010, 03:58:46 am »
Thanks masterderico for this great mod!  I've been enjoying it immensely.  It's perfect for getting into the Halloween spirit!

Quote from: masterderico
Case solved on mugenguild   :)

Wow that was . . . painful.  More chest pounding and navel gazing from the Mugen community . . . why am I not surprised?

That mugenguild thread reminded me of all the things I really like about the LavaLit forums (thanks DC et al!), and why I will only ever lurk on mugen forums.

Thanks again masterderico!  Sorry you went through some drama, and please keep it up with the quality work!
  Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one  ~  A.E.     

Offline Damon Caskey

• The Gorge
« Reply #141 on: October 30, 2010, 10:30:45 am »
Stop the name calling guys. It's no different then the very things you are talking about.

DC
OpenBOR Wiki.

Coming Soon:
Spoiler
Fatal Fury Chronicals

Offline sbpaabck

« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2010, 12:39:28 am »
I played this game today and was blown away! what a sick twisted game, its great! makes me feel really wierd   :'(

but yeah great work man ! I will be putting this on the big screen and inviting friends around to gawp and gasp and hopefully pull of some crazy combos on the zombie hordes!

Didn't get too far tho need more practice.......

just out of interest masterderico, what other games do you like for openbor, this is the first i've played and would be interested to know which other ones you liked playing? (cos im gonna get them too!!!!)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Offline masterderico

« Reply #143 on: November 03, 2010, 02:17:08 am »
Thanks for the feedback sbpaabck!

People liked my S&L3 game, try it;

http://lavalit.com:8080/index.php/topic,3202.0.html

Offline sbpaabck

« Reply #144 on: November 03, 2010, 08:01:55 am »
Thanks for the feedback sbpaabck!

People liked my S&L3 game, try it;

http://lavalit.com:8080/index.php/topic,3202.0.html

:) ok I will do! am downloaing now.....

and who is that chick? she is beautiful for a zombie! damn game making me feel wierd!!!! lol its addictive.....

p.s. for anyone with x360 controller issues unplug it and re-plug it in-game that made it recognise it for me nothing else worked....

woooooooooot!!!!

Offline masterderico

« Reply #145 on: November 03, 2010, 09:44:08 am »
Her name is "Jennifer Connelly".

And the pics are from "Phenomena" movie.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 09:47:30 am by masterderico »

Offline zerobinary

« Reply #146 on: November 06, 2010, 10:32:05 pm »
Wow ! To the creator of this game, I was simply amazed at the trailers, the originality and the hard work you put into making this game.

The music is outstanding, and you've even included the OST !

I hope you stick to your creativity, and continue to make games similar to this one. If you have plans for a sequel to Jennifer maybe you could title it " Jennifer 2: The cursed one ", and have it center around how a once normal girl became possessed by a supernatural force that gave her supernatural powers she did not want to have.

Offline masterderico

« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2010, 12:55:51 am »
Before Jennifer 2, ill release a "surprise".

Stay tunned!

Offline zerobinary

« Reply #148 on: November 14, 2010, 01:53:08 pm »
Before Jennifer 2, ill release a "surprise".

Stay tunned!

That's awesome masterderico, I can't wait to see what you have in store for all of us before you release Jennifer 2.

I know that you probably felt that disabling the use of cheats in Jennifer would make the game more challenging, but I miss the fact that I am not able to have infinite credits. I enjoy playing the game you made very much, but the number of credits is very limited and I have to start from the last stage and level I died in. Thankfully OpenBor has an autosave feature that I use, so I can load the last stage that I died in and hopefully get by on one life to make it on to the next stage and level of the game.

Just a suggestion, for the next Jennifer game you have planned.. maybe you can add some bonus items like one ups to earn extra lives (a cool shrunken voodoo head) would look cool as a one up item. Also adding extra credit items for pickup after beating some enemies would help greatly with continuing the game after you die so that you don't run out of all your available credits too quickly.

Also, another interesting suggestion I have for a new special move for Jennifer in your next game would be to have her head spin around while she screams at her enemies causing them to be knocked back and lose some health.

Yet another cool move you could have Jennifer do is hold out her hand towards her enemies, while a black mist rises from the ground below her feet and takes shape in the form of a hell hound that attacks her enemies' at her command.

One more special move would be to have her long black hair trap her enemies and strangle them to death.

Another cool move would be to have her rip and tear apart her enemies with her bare hands. These are just some suggestions I have for some special moves that I think would look cool in the next game.
Just something to think about and take into consideration if you like.  :cheers!:

Offline masterderico

« Reply #149 on: November 14, 2010, 08:15:16 pm »
hahaha nice moves, i liked!

So, about the infinite lives, some guys from demonoid created a "trainer" for this game!

Take a look on google.

0%

mighty
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal