Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

What openbor you prefer: Double dragon,battletoads or final fight !? by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:15:27 pm]

what are your favorite games OpenBOR?! by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:09:46 pm]

Post Some Awesome Videos by maxman
[December 07, 2012, 05:51:39 pm]

Can @cmd playmusic "aaaa" 1 also increse music sound ? by BeasTie
[December 07, 2012, 05:24:38 pm]

Streets of Rage: Silent Storm by mtrain
[December 07, 2012, 03:45:05 pm]

Site will be down for maintenance on 12/8/2012 thru 12/10/2012 by Damon Caskey
[December 07, 2012, 07:42:42 am]

Cancelled SOR 3d Remake by riccochet
[December 07, 2012, 03:58:33 am]

Dungeon Fighter: B.O.R. by msmalik681
[December 07, 2012, 03:24:27 am]

[TUTORIAL] How to create 4 Games of OpenBOR in 1 CD (650 MB) by magggas
[December 06, 2012, 09:46:25 pm]

custknife by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 09:34:09 pm]

blockfx help by B.Kardi
[December 06, 2012, 04:09:14 pm]

street of age 4 hd by corradlo
[December 06, 2012, 01:41:36 pm]

ClaFan - Classic Fantasy ver 1.17 by soniczxblade
[December 06, 2012, 05:01:20 am]

Bug Archive by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 02:00:44 am]

"Bio-Doom" and "Gears of Doom" by BulletBob
[December 05, 2012, 10:07:21 pm]

Contra Locked 'N' Loaded v2 by Bloodbane
[December 05, 2012, 09:39:43 pm]

Downloadable OpenBoR Manual by BeasTie
[December 05, 2012, 08:31:24 pm]

Having trouble testing changes by B.Kardi
[December 05, 2012, 03:05:53 pm]

DragonBall Absalon by msmalik681
[December 05, 2012, 02:52:13 pm]

[Hi-Res] Swamp by Vibrant
[December 05, 2012, 10:47:14 am]

• Dot Guests: 7
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: World Heroes Supreme Justice (Pc,Linux,Mac only)  (Read 10823 times)

Offline nedflandeurse

• A.K.A. NED
Re: World Heroes Supreme Justice (PC,LINUX,MAC only)
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2012, 03:42:14 pm »
I've just finished the game with Dragon. Excellent mod!  :thumbs_up:

My only complaint would be that there's no Janne as playable character & Rasputin as boss. ;)

I was thinking almost the same.
During the process of creation, I always know this game will be very professionnal.
If a sequel is possible, an evolution can be to add the missing characters and perhaps some new bonus modes?

But man, I love this game!

Offline magggas

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2012, 10:57:45 pm »
Now,as i have an exclusive PC version,maybe i will make some updates on this version,since there is no need to worry about memory.Maybe some extra modes,extra characters and extra paletes as you requested before.For now is just an idea nothing is promising :blushing:

And thank you all guys for your feedbacks,i´m glad you enjoy it :cheers!:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 10:59:37 pm by magggas »

Offline Pierwolf

• Pierwolf's Magic chamber of abstract theories about relativity of Karma and metempsychosis
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2012, 04:24:33 pm »
so i finally have finished the game with all chars except the loli.

i've to say it.... the gameplay is almost 100% accurate to the neo geo original games, you've made a very very accurate work with the offsets, and delay and the game shows it, an play wonderfully.
if this game was out in the '90, probably no one could believe this is an amatorial project instead of an original snk game.
i've found no game play flaws, other than those dictated by my personal taste:

1) it's to shoooort! i was having so much fun playing it, and pregusting the battle against all the other WH chars, when suddenly after  5 normal stages, the final stage begins! any chance of new stages with battles with other WH chars in the future? or maybe a basic stage select, like the original WH?

2) it's a little too easy too, actually i've never lost more than 2 lives when finish it!!! but i've enjoyed the god like strenght of the chars!  ;D

3) too bad only Muscle Power is a secret character (even if is one of my favourites), i was hoping every boss being playable after finishing the game for the first time.
Again, any chance of seeing other secret chars in the future? or i have to make them myself!  ;) ;D

4) as i've told some time ago, Dragon is my favourite WH character, and you've made a wonderful job with it. but i've made some small modifications to it (of course only for my private copy of the game). the most important of them, i've changed the one-hundred punch special move like in the original games (you have to press very fast the punch button). why you've change the button combination for the move in the beginning?

5) no alternate palettes? why?

other than this (but i repeat, these are only my personal tastes, thake them like this) i have to say: Congratulation Maggas, this has become istantly one of my favourite mods ever!
 :cheers!: :cheers!: :cheers!:
My current project:

Knights & Dragons: The Endless Quest - COMPLETE!

Offline volcanic

• Nobody
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2012, 10:01:07 pm »
Really impressed me very soon after I played this game and have become one of my favorite Mods.
And the most successful part is the game play and the graphic is my cup of tea as well.
The game speed is very moderate.
I see that you successfully implemented attack system with punch and kick which gives player much more choices.
Really enjoy this one.

But I still have a few complaints:

1. Heroes are too strong. Majority moves are invincible which directly cause the shortage of challenge. We can easily beat this game with just one move. (e.g. Fuma’s d b k)
2. The boss’s hp are sort of too much. We have to fight too long.
3. I hope more characters for example Jenny could join in.

This only presents my personal points of view.

Thank you Maggas for bringing us such a high-quality game.

Offline nsw25

• My latest films official facebook page
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2012, 10:11:10 pm »
have to say it is my new favourite Openbor game. I think the length of gameplay is perfect beacuse levels dont drag on with too many enemies and the amount of stages is similar to an actual arcade game. If you added more it wouldnt feel like an arcade game and more like a home release... but myabe could have bonus mission modes and features.

Difficulty 5/5 well balanced and easy for people to pick up and still challneging, yes some moves are over powered but give yourself a challenge by not spamming those attacks. Graphics 5/5 everyuthing works well together, Gameplay 5/5 lotsof variety in enemies and combat. Boss battles are fun and levels flow well and are paced nicely. Sound 3/5 sound works for the game but nothing memorable or exciting to hear. Story 3/5 there is a story... somewhere. The attempt to make a story makes this game feel like a complete game, only issue is  a bit more explanation on the last 2 bosses at least (plan for world domination ? final boss was a demon the main boss was trying to awaken or something ?)

Well done and i reccomend this to everyone. Will be showing my friends next time they play my custom arcade
My current project: Simpsons treehouse of horror
My very first mod: Evil dead 2 redux

Offline leprechaun

« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2012, 03:47:52 am »
hey men thanksssssss for this epic mod

is a best game in this site

Offline cuchara

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2012, 08:23:29 am »
I just finish the game, with Shiva and fumma, its really fun but

-too short
-Too easy (I finish with fumma without losing a single life)
-very few enemies, and out of place (punks in germany in WWII?)

this 3 points aren't really important, but if you want to do a -World Heroes Supreme Justice "jet" or "perfect" people who enjoy the game (like me) we will be grateful

Offline Pierwolf

• Pierwolf's Magic chamber of abstract theories about relativity of Karma and metempsychosis
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2012, 11:24:17 am »
hi Maggas!
first of all, congratulations again for your mod, it's awesome and i love playing it!

like i've told you before, i've would have liked to play as J.Max, so i've made it myself and just wanted to show it to you. it's far from perfect, but it could be a start for you to modify it and make it "right".

included in the file, there is also a M.Power which i've modified the waiting and select sprites, let me know what you think. the file is protected, i will send you the password via PM.

(Sorry guys but i don't want to modify the game for anyone except the autor, in my opinion only Maggas should choose if make it public or not.)

thanks again for your game!
enjoy!

My current project:

Knights & Dragons: The Endless Quest - COMPLETE!

Offline magggas

« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2012, 12:12:54 pm »
hi Maggas!
first of all, congratulations again for your mod, it's awesome and i love playing it!

like i've told you before, i've would have liked to play as J.Max, so i've made it myself and just wanted to show it to you. it's far from perfect, but it could be a start for you to modify it and make it "right".

included in the file, there is also a M.Power which i've modified the waiting and select sprites, let me know what you think. the file is protected, i will send you the password via PM.

(Sorry guys but i don't want to modify the game for anyone except the autor, in my opinion only Maggas should choose if make it public or not.)

thanks again for your game!
enjoy!

Good timing!
I was actually gonna upload an updated version with remaps for the playble characters but you beat me!
In case you try to make remaps too,well you don´t need it since my remaps are ready ;)

Ok,i will check your updates too before i will upload the last version,thanks man :cheers!:

Offline magggas

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2012, 03:31:43 pm »
Well guys,i have updated the download links from both versions PC/Consoles with an updated version of the game.

Added alternate color palettes for all the playable characters.
While you select character press Up or Down to switch on different color palettes.

This is actually the last update for this game.Sorry guys but after 1,5 year working on this,i´m really tired working on this game.And i need to take a break from moding anyways since i have to care a bit on my real life too :P

@Pierwolf
I have tried jmax but it will require a lot of work and time to make him work normally in game.Because of what i said above,i will not make this or any updates on this game sorry  :blushing:

Only if will appear any bugs then sure i will fix them.So feel free to report guys if you have any problems or bugs.

Offline cuchara

« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2012, 04:17:04 pm »
great work man, just great, deserved rest now

Offline darknior

« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2012, 04:42:54 pm »
Thanks a lot for the update ... i understand after 1.5 year to work ... now it is boring :p

You don't say if you are ok with some one work hard on your mod to add one or two new characters ?
It is maybe a good idea ?

Offline Mrgrill247

« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2012, 04:58:36 pm »
That is tough to hear. Thanks for all of your effort throught this fantastic game. Good luck on your next step! I'd like to do an edit to your Japanese stage... seperate the skies and the trees. Would anyone, with Maggas permission, be interested in adding it to the game? I really hate a static stage.
Ninja magic. Ninjitsu-to, the ability to seem invisible to cause fear and paralisis in your enemies.

Offline leprechaun

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2012, 10:16:43 pm »
 :cheers!: :cheers!: :cheers   i whait for second part :)!:

Offline Nozomi

• I'll back with beats of rage mod.
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2012, 11:30:24 pm »
Really impressed me very soon after I played this game and have become one of my favorite Mods.
And the most successful part is the game play and the graphic is my cup of tea as well.
The game speed is very moderate.
I see that you successfully implemented attack system with punch and kick which gives player much more choices.
Really enjoy this one.

But I still have a few complaints:

1. Heroes are too strong. Majority moves are invincible which directly cause the shortage of challenge. We can easily beat this game with just one move. (e.g. Fuma’s d b k)
2. The boss’s hp are sort of too much. We have to fight too long.
3. I hope more characters for example Jenny could join in.

This only presents my personal points of view.

Thank you Maggas for bringing us such a high-quality game.

I'm agree with you, Volcanic.
Magggas, If you can, please make easy & hard mode and add some new chars&enemies.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 10:37:24 am by Nozomi »

0%

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal