Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

What openbor you prefer: Double dragon,battletoads or final fight !? by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:15:27 pm]

what are your favorite games OpenBOR?! by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:09:46 pm]

Post Some Awesome Videos by maxman
[December 07, 2012, 05:51:39 pm]

Can @cmd playmusic "aaaa" 1 also increse music sound ? by BeasTie
[December 07, 2012, 05:24:38 pm]

Streets of Rage: Silent Storm by mtrain
[December 07, 2012, 03:45:05 pm]

Site will be down for maintenance on 12/8/2012 thru 12/10/2012 by Damon Caskey
[December 07, 2012, 07:42:42 am]

Cancelled SOR 3d Remake by riccochet
[December 07, 2012, 03:58:33 am]

Dungeon Fighter: B.O.R. by msmalik681
[December 07, 2012, 03:24:27 am]

[TUTORIAL] How to create 4 Games of OpenBOR in 1 CD (650 MB) by magggas
[December 06, 2012, 09:46:25 pm]

custknife by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 09:34:09 pm]

blockfx help by B.Kardi
[December 06, 2012, 04:09:14 pm]

street of age 4 hd by corradlo
[December 06, 2012, 01:41:36 pm]

ClaFan - Classic Fantasy ver 1.17 by soniczxblade
[December 06, 2012, 05:01:20 am]

Bug Archive by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 02:00:44 am]

"Bio-Doom" and "Gears of Doom" by BulletBob
[December 05, 2012, 10:07:21 pm]

Contra Locked 'N' Loaded v2 by Bloodbane
[December 05, 2012, 09:39:43 pm]

Downloadable OpenBoR Manual by BeasTie
[December 05, 2012, 08:31:24 pm]

Having trouble testing changes by B.Kardi
[December 05, 2012, 03:05:53 pm]

DragonBall Absalon by msmalik681
[December 05, 2012, 02:52:13 pm]

[Hi-Res] Swamp by Vibrant
[December 05, 2012, 10:47:14 am]

• Dot Guests: 17
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Sega Brawlers Megamix  (Read 95298 times)

Offline esn23

Re: Sega Brawlers Megamix(Check first post for Char list)
« Reply #615 on: June 08, 2012, 05:45:50 pm »
so no chance for the valis girl to be in this game :(

Offline DJGameFreakTheIguana

• Credit to Vyck_St.Judas, Edited by me.
« Reply #616 on: June 09, 2012, 03:32:15 am »
Oh damn, sorry dude, things have been moving real slow since I got that job back in march, and I actually just got back home almost an hour ago. Trust me, over the past few months with that and finally having my own internet connection and all those good XBLA games, I've missed out on a lot of work with brawlers, and forgot all about her.... again. Valis and the other 2 girls from the genesis games, Kid Chameleon, and Eternal Champions have been on the list forever, encluding Dynamite headdy and ripping the sprites from 3 Dirty Dwarfs(Burnking asked about that over XBL), 2 crude dudes, and D.D. Crew.
Hey listen, if you have anything like sprites, ways to get them, other games or content I can use, or just ideas, get with me on a PM. One idea I had was for her special move, to use her super form(She gets some upgraded armor after beating that temple stage on the genesis) to shoot a large wave or perform an ultra like combo with her sword. Anyway, I'll try making myself a note or something on that.

x)

Offline esn23

« Reply #617 on: June 11, 2012, 10:11:25 pm »
im ripped jetta maxx and am no ripping riptide from eternal champions shadow is out there for mugen as well as raven

Offline BeasTie

« Reply #618 on: June 11, 2012, 10:26:41 pm »
I had a look the other day for you because I thought I had all the eternal champions sprites somewhere.  But it seems none of the female chars still have been ripped.

« Reply #619 on: July 19, 2012, 03:46:36 am »
It's cool you guys. A long time ago, a user from BrawlerAve hooked me up with a lot of Mugen characters for Eternal Champions. The only char that could be complicated would be Shadow Yamato, cause I liked her outfit from the genesis game over the one from CD, lol. I'll try to make their special moves close to their Vendetta finishers from the game, like Blade's javelin beam.

==============
On another note, I'd like to announce that I've finally finished adding dropV to every character in the game, and their other files, doing the math, there's about 60 playable characters, and all of them have 2 other txt files, and that's just the playable characters, lol. Once I get back into the grove of things, I'll try to update like I use to, which could be hard because of all the new games I have around thanks to my steady pay check.
(bought 5 PS2 games friday 2 weeks ago, and for some reason, Star Wars unleashed 2, which I never picked up. The crazy part is that I was thinking about getting the game on my way there, and it ended up in my bag with the other games, I'm sure it's cause the clerk picked it up from behind him mixing it up with the games I got, LMAO)
Anyway, I'll try to be more active around the forum like I use to, starting now.

My first order of business is to add a new mission stage before cleaning this game up for an update.

x)

Re: Sega Brawlers Megamix
« Reply #620 on: August 10, 2012, 03:19:09 pm »
I've now finished changing everyone's MP Bar, setting each free special to drain a certain amount of MP, and now special moves will drain life if the MP bar isn't full, like SOR3, except the MP bar doesn't go back down, so use wisely. It's been a while since I played SBMM with every character loaded, so I'm gonna do that with these new settings, plus the DropV stuff I did in the last update. My next goal is to add a shop hub to load secret characters with money you collect throughout the game, but I'll need help setting up the money system that was used in MixMasters, but I had the hub set up during the last update. At some point, I'll finally start on Valis.

x)

« Reply #621 on: August 17, 2012, 02:35:34 am »
Skipped everything else for now, and went to Valis. First up is Yuko, the sheet just needs to be cleaned, which I wont get into tonight:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
The other two girls, Cham and Valna, have also been ripped... well, I used Animget to take shots of the sprites, but I have all the used sprites in snapshots for both.

X)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 02:40:16 am by DJGameFreakTheIguana »

Offline Die_In_Fire

• Where eagles dare!
« Reply #622 on: August 18, 2012, 01:01:27 am »
Will you add Yuko on school's uniform?? if you are not thinkin of add her, did you take screens of her with animget too?  ;D

« Reply #623 on: August 18, 2012, 12:54:26 pm »
I think that's from Valis 1, seen the sprites already at spriters-resource:
http://spriters-resource.com/genesis/valis/sheet/31535

I didn't have any plans since it wasn't her armor, which would be more fitting to use, plus, I ripped from Valis 3 anyway since it was the latest game I wanted to get anything that may not have been in V-1. Also, I already have an alternate outfit planned for Yuko ripped later from V-3.

Also, thanks to Gimp, I was able to clean those sprites easily, I didn't even have to go back to my old PC for Photshop:

BTW, I do use animget in case your wondering.

X)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 01:02:33 pm by DJGameFreakTheIguana »

« Reply #624 on: August 18, 2012, 04:55:53 pm »
A bit of an update guys, I got Yuko's sprite into a sheet but one of her magic attacks just makes the screen flash, so I took effects from Enn's Advance Guardian Heroes sheet and I'm gonna have Yuko shoot it, with nomove 1 in the header, for her third freespecial move. Note, I did some color editing for it below, and that blue ball took a while since I had to I was trying to redo all 11 shades of it's original color into blue, but just changed the darkest 5, and slightly toned down the other 6 shadows, I thought the color would fit, but it will change really fast:

X)

« Reply #625 on: August 23, 2012, 02:21:59 pm »
Here's some shots of Yuko from Valis 3:

x)

Offline Die_In_Fire

• Where eagles dare!
« Reply #627 on: August 23, 2012, 09:32:06 pm »
I think that's from Valis 1, seen the sprites already at spriters-resource:
http://spriters-resource.com/genesis/valis/sheet/31535

ohh you are right, I didnt saw her!!

thos screens looks great!! Yuko looks like she's able to kick some arses!!

Offline Bloodbane

• Dark Dragon
« Reply #628 on: August 23, 2012, 09:58:32 pm »
 Did you rescale Yuko? IMO she looks rescaled.

Nice work BTW! :)
OpenBoR Manual

Basic OpenBoR Tutorials

OpenBoR Tricks & Tutorials

"The more often enemies attack, the more open they are to counter attacks"

« Reply #629 on: August 24, 2012, 11:46:01 am »
awesome now thats what im talking about if you want more i can show you this and hope that it helps

http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/valisiv/sheet/38526
Dizzam, now there's a 4th character I gotta add, thanks for that extra work  :P  ;D
I was gonna surprise you later but I already ripped Yuko in here "Super Armor?" from Valis 3

As you can see, I didn't clean this through Gimp yet, but yeah, she's there. Anyway, good to see that you're satisfied, she'll be in the next update.  ;)

ohh you are right, I didnt saw her!!

thos screens looks great!! Yuko looks like she's able to kick some arses!!
It's cool, and glad you like the shots.  :peace:

Did you rescale Yuko? IMO she looks rescaled.

Nice work BTW! :)
She's very scaled, she matches Alisia Dragoon's scaled height to be exact. I know people outside of this site wont like it, but maybe when one of those sprite editors stop making new sonic and Mario sprites and concentrate on other characters, maybe the sprite quality would be better, I can only work with what I got. That's not directed towards you BloodB, but I caught bad reception from certain people about the sprite mixes, mainly from Spriters-Resource forums, they take sprite mixing seriously, but if this video link is good enough for people, this game should be to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBxG_gwNTcc
(Skip to 5:47 for the fight unless you wanna watch the whole thing)

Anyway, end mini rant, and thanks for your comment. BTW, that video I posted needs a mod(Note to self: talk to Maggas)

x)

0%

mighty
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal