Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

What openbor you prefer: Double dragon,battletoads or final fight !? by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:15:27 pm]

what are your favorite games OpenBOR?! by lirexpatrio
[December 07, 2012, 07:09:46 pm]

Post Some Awesome Videos by maxman
[December 07, 2012, 05:51:39 pm]

Can @cmd playmusic "aaaa" 1 also increse music sound ? by BeasTie
[December 07, 2012, 05:24:38 pm]

Streets of Rage: Silent Storm by mtrain
[December 07, 2012, 03:45:05 pm]

Site will be down for maintenance on 12/8/2012 thru 12/10/2012 by Damon Caskey
[December 07, 2012, 07:42:42 am]

Cancelled SOR 3d Remake by riccochet
[December 07, 2012, 03:58:33 am]

Dungeon Fighter: B.O.R. by msmalik681
[December 07, 2012, 03:24:27 am]

[TUTORIAL] How to create 4 Games of OpenBOR in 1 CD (650 MB) by magggas
[December 06, 2012, 09:46:25 pm]

custknife by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 09:34:09 pm]

blockfx help by B.Kardi
[December 06, 2012, 04:09:14 pm]

street of age 4 hd by corradlo
[December 06, 2012, 01:41:36 pm]

ClaFan - Classic Fantasy ver 1.17 by soniczxblade
[December 06, 2012, 05:01:20 am]

Bug Archive by Bloodbane
[December 06, 2012, 02:00:44 am]

"Bio-Doom" and "Gears of Doom" by BulletBob
[December 05, 2012, 10:07:21 pm]

Contra Locked 'N' Loaded v2 by Bloodbane
[December 05, 2012, 09:39:43 pm]

Downloadable OpenBoR Manual by BeasTie
[December 05, 2012, 08:31:24 pm]

Having trouble testing changes by B.Kardi
[December 05, 2012, 03:05:53 pm]

DragonBall Absalon by msmalik681
[December 05, 2012, 02:52:13 pm]

[Hi-Res] Swamp by Vibrant
[December 05, 2012, 10:47:14 am]

• Dot Guests: 162
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Let's Talk Naruto Shippuden  (Read 833 times)

Offline Itsuchi KS

• Pain Gives Birth To Weakness-Compelling Strength
Let's Talk Naruto Shippuden
« on: September 18, 2012, 11:50:22 pm »
What can I say, when Naruto first came out I never would have expected the story to have been this deep. This has got to be one of the BEST stories I've ever witnessed with as many twists and turns that it has. It's like you can make a prediction but 8 times out of 10 you wont exactly be right...ok now who knew the masked man was really Obito Uchiha? I had my suspicions but I didnt see how but it was actually Madara who saved Obito. Speaking of Madara, this dude is a pure beast, how can you turn the Sharingan  into the Rinnegan? He's a beast, that's how and now Sasuke's going to learn to unlock the Rinnegan and he and Naruto are going to fight Madara together. I just cant wait to see this :teary_eyed:

Offline Bloodbane

• Dark Dragon
Re: Let's Talk Naruto Shippuden
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 02:04:50 am »
 Contrast to you, Naruto Shippuuden has really really bad story. The reason you can't predict it simply because Masashi Kishimoto can't be consistent with the concept he made from start. He likes overlapping previous concept with new ones without considering story structure making the whole story a MESS!
 From all cartoon, anime or anything I watched, this is the only one anime whose main character is 'drown' in other character's greatness and barely has any role in story (he's practically dragged along).

And don't make me start on battle's inbalance ;).

If you only judge this anime from cool battle, graphics and effect, this anime is great but if you judge from story and consistency :P.
OpenBoR Manual

Basic OpenBoR Tutorials

OpenBoR Tricks & Tutorials

"The more often enemies attack, the more open they are to counter attacks"

Offline Itsuchi KS

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 02:11:43 am »
I'd have to disagree because I like to "expect the unexpected" when it comes to stories. I like the unpredictability and the twists, that what gives a story life in my eyes. To be honest, I don't think people truely knew what the story of Naruto was about until the events of Shippuden because shippuden goes back to events that happened before naruto and sasuke's time and helps explain the purpose of what's going on :) It was VERY unexpected though.

Offline msmalik681

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 03:38:50 pm »
thanks for the spoiler  :eyebrow_action:

Offline Itsuchi KS

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 05:23:58 pm »
Ooops! I thought everyone read the jap manga. TV moves WAAAAY to slow. Sorry about that ;D

Offline Mrgrill247

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 07:31:14 pm »
You kind of ruined it for me.  Who knew about Naruto and Sasuske teaming up......  And I was about to start watching the missing anime episodes. For an anime about Naruto, he is hardly in it now a days. 
Ninja magic. Ninjitsu-to, the ability to seem invisible to cause fear and paralisis in your enemies.

Offline Itsuchi KS

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 08:46:09 pm »
I can admit that sasuke kind of stole the show and that's why  Masashi Kishimoto has kind of kept him behind the curtain in the manga but and focuses more on Naruto's progress since the show is named after him. I think sasuke will remain physically stronger than naruto but naruto's influence over the people will be greater than sasuke's...mainly because sasuke doesn't care. Yes, I may have ruined it for alot of people who don't read the manga but as I said, I figured alot of people had long since tuned into the manga ages ago.

Offline Bloodbane

• Dark Dragon
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 11:13:10 pm »
I'd have to disagree because I like to "expect the unexpected" when it comes to stories. I like the unpredictability and the twists, that what gives a story life in my eyes.

I'm fine with twists and unexpected stuffs but I have seen better stuffs than Naruto Shippuuden. Take Death Note for example, it has twists and unexpected stuffs too but most if not all of them are logical and possible unlike Naruto's.
 Though I should say, the last parts of Death Note is getting awkward.

Because of this, I completely lost interest in this anime and don't bother watching again. I don't even care if Sasuke or Naruto dies  :bored:.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 12:34:09 am by Bloodbane »
OpenBoR Manual

Basic OpenBoR Tutorials

OpenBoR Tricks & Tutorials

"The more often enemies attack, the more open they are to counter attacks"

Offline Itsuchi KS

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 02:09:58 pm »
I don't care if Naruto dies but I hope Sasuke lives, besides, Madara already offed all 5 kage but I think Tsunade's gonna use her remaining life to revive the other 4 kage. That would leave room for Naruto to become the next Kage which would mean he's probably not going to die.

Offline msmalik681

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2012, 02:49:08 pm »
I don't care if Naruto dies but I hope Sasuke lives, besides, Madara already offed all 5 kage but I think Tsunade's gonna use her remaining life to revive the other 4 kage. That would leave room for Naruto to become the next Kage which would mean he's probably not going to die.

I really need to stop reading these spoilers !

Berserk has kind of a similar story of 2 friends/rivals turned in to enemy's but this manga is very very gory and borderline hentai I don't recommend it unless your in to that kind of stuff.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 02:52:11 pm by msmalik681 »

Offline Die_In_Fire

• Where eagles dare!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2012, 03:10:43 pm »

I really need to stop reading these spoilers !

Itsuchi needs to use the spoiler tag.

about this anime... I HATE sasuke, he's a traitor and a bad friend, and I hate how Naruto is up to all kind of c***s**ing when is something related to sasuke.
Sasuke is also a coward, when he can beat his opponent, he kill him, but when he's losing, he doesn't get killed, he manage to escape!! how unfair!!!

I hope sasuke dies and that stupid Sakura finally can undertsand there's many good people around her.

ohh Shikamaru is one of the best chars IMO

Offline msmalik681

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2012, 04:53:26 pm »
lol im sure every Naruto fan Hates Sakura I like the way she gets burned in the abridged episodes !

Offline Itsuchi KS

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2012, 12:58:56 am »
LOL! Sasuke's not a traitor or a coward, he has a goal and there are people that like to get in his way....and as a ninja, why not kill an opponent that's out to kill you? Spoiler
If you pay attention to the manga, Sasuke decides to respect Itachi's wishes, after they defeat Kabuto (in which Itachi tells Sasuke not to kill) and stop the dead soul jutsu, and decides not to destroy the leaf but to help the Ninja Alliance in the war. That's why Sasuke revived Orochimaru so he can take him to another dimension so that he can unlock the Rinnegan.
Truth is, Naruto, Killer Bee, Kakashi, and Guy are gonna die if Sasuke doesnt hurry up. They're fighting Obito AND Madara, that's death waiting to happen. Look, go to http://www.goodmanga.net/naruto/chapter/598 to catch up to speed. You can even read before that to know what's going on. You guys deserve to know if your fans of the series.

0%

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal